Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Share your savegame? I have no idea what that is

Assassinā€™s creed origins pc ā€œunlimited special meterā€ doesnā€™t work anymore,please help

Assassinā€™s creed origins pc ā€œunlimited special meterā€ cannot play anymore,please help

Game had a gigantic update, iā€™ll push a tiny update in a few.

Of course I used it every time I play game,But Now i just canā€™t turn it on,I press on it return to off

Hope u guys can fix the problem,thanks

Uhā‹ÆStill nothing changed

Be patient

Of course,dude :slight_smile:

The Assassinā€™s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks for your awesome updates :smiley: Is there any cheat for silica? Unlimited crafting materials doesnā€™t seem to affect that.

EDIT: JK it might, I forgot that silica was limited to 80 instead of 9999.

how did you get 80 silica with the cheat??? i use the cheat and my silica stayed the same. reply please!!!

OOO itā€™s fixed! Thank you guys soooo much ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼ļ¼

1 Like

@STN are you able to add an unlimited silica option as for a certain quest you need 50 to finish it but i only have 4 and its hard to get

Game not found

Uplay/steam/cracked?

The Assassinā€™s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

are you able to add an unlimited silica option as for a certain quest you need 50 to finish it but i only have 4 and its hard to get?

So unless there is some special way to activate the Unlimited Special Meter cheat, it doesnā€™t ever activate for me. Iā€™ll use the hotkey or manually click it and itā€™ll just slide back to the off position in a second or 2. I have the Uplay version of the game if that makes any difference.

This is built for the steam version. Several of the cheats donā€™t work with UPLAY.