Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I guess that answers that. Appreciate the answer, thanks.

for everyone saying inf arrows donā€™t work. its a little complex go into the inventory screenā€¦activate cheat then go to a vendor and refill your arrows, on my screen it goes from 60/60 to 99/60ā€¦everytime I kill someone with an arrow the number still goes down but I can carry as many as I pick upā€¦at one point I had 324/60 arrows.

this is on the steam version and last time I played was on Halloween night.
Thanks for all the hard work your putting in.

hey man, I just wanna let you know not a big issue but with the infinite health as you upgrade your armor and all and your health bar grows the amount of health is down to 1 and 1/4 of a white bar. and big falls that would normally just knock off a bar and a half will ā€œkillā€ you without actually killing youā€¦as in youā€™ll just lay there unable to move no game over/restart happens. as i said no big deal just i know its gonna be an issue for people later on. you do great work by the way keep it up.

hard disk

But I already solved the problem

Any way we can get a list of those that do work for uplay version?

@BadGrim I have updated the trainer a few days back, your info is outdated now (i changed arrows and added a lot more cheats). As for health, trainer gives you a $hit ton of health, if game still kills you maybe itā€™s scripted or idk game being stupid.

@Visubversa Steam updated the game, i guess Uplay didnā€™t. Get it updated somehow or ask for refund and get it on steam. AFAIK, all cheats should work except special meter.

Iā€™ve never been able to get all the cheats to work on UPLAY.

Also if you want to add a max level button you can just set XP to 6433C and it will put you at 40. I also suggest you change 1k to something more like 5k because it required near 20k at level 35 to rank up.

Ghost mode set my level to 37?how can I lower my level?

I used Unlimited Crafting Materials but when I disabled it I have kept 9999 crafting materialsā€¦ how disable it please ?

Cheat engine

You donā€™t. That is how it works.

Too badā€¦
Even going into the game directory and modify files?

No that is stored in a save and if you delete the save it will just be downloaded from the cloud save. You will need to use something like cheat engine to lower that amount or just sell it.

Ok i will try with cheat engine, have you got tips ?
Thank you

It worked with cheat engine ! thank you very much :slight_smile:

I have no idea why you would want to do that.

Because want to go back to a normal game without cheat to be able to hunt and resell my craft material to sellers.

The problem is when i change value with cheat engine, the game crash. Does anyone know how to get around the problem?

Can you please make a silica addition? I canā€™t add it even use CE ! Itā€™s too hard to get 50 of them , and I donā€™t have much time to play game.

You are changing the wrong value if it is crashing.

Do an initial scan of whatever your current amount is then go to a merchant and sell 1 and scan for a decreased value. Keep doing this until you find the only value remaining and then do it for the rest of the items.

Option should work for silica. Gain or sell it?