Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Silica isn’t a crafting material. It is a quest item and I’m not sure why you can’t collect 50. By the time you reach the spot where you need 50 you should have way more than that. I had over 80 when I reached it.

For me my silica went to 80 when I activated the ‘unlimited crafting materials’-cheat. So normally it should work (I only had 4 silica when I activated it)

Sadly,it’s not working for me when I activate Unlimited crafting materials,my silica numbers just keep 5

And, silica can not be sell

Honestly idk, it was either this trainer or another one that did it. I just looked and I had 80.

XP Skills don’t work.

How did you do

And, every time I get a weapon it shows i get 30of them,can cheat engine fix that?

Well,I just used cheat engine changed my silica into 80,thanks

Anyone have any insight on how to modify the Silcia amount?

Cheat engine or just play the game. Every tomb contains a minimum of 5 then you should find 50 just playing through the game. Activating all the ancient devices does nothing at all besides put you toward 100% completion.

Trainer is break since 1.02 :frowning:

No it isn’t. What is broken?

I don’t understand why, but when i press F7, nothing happend (no sound)… it’s like the game blocks the keyboard signal…
So i try by clicking on the exp button, but still nothing :frowning:

Oh, read trainer notes. Also i am assuming you’re using steam version?

No, the Uplay Version ^^
It’s finaly working, but not the key binding -_-

@STN is there any possible way the people that have the version on uplay can have a trainer made for uplay because to refund the game off uplay they can be pretty strict by what i was reading on there website and it can take a long time before you get anywhere with them and then buy it on steam other than that does some cheats just dont work with uplay anyway? thanks hope hear from you soon :slight_smile:

The majority of cheats work so I don’t think it is worth him buying the game again to make a trainer for it.

1 Like

thank you Chris can you tell me which ones work without the game crashing or do i need to work that one out for myself? :slight_smile:

I haven’t had the game crash with any of them. Some of them just won’t work like unlimited arrows.

1 Like

Thanks for the work you put into making this. I was just wondering if it was possible to make a separate cheat only for tools (like sleep/poison darts, fire bombs).

I used the unlim. weapons cheat which did give me unlim. tools but it also 30 of every weapon I own. :woman_shrugging:

Just curious, thanks again! :grin:

@athenaskid Game uses one string for all of those weapons/tools, i didn’t know it was affecting tools. Seems like the game treats them the same internally.