Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I didn’t know they were the same string, thanks for the reply!

So am I the only one on this: with the trainer activated, everytime the black loading screen appears, the game just freezes/loads forever/does nothing. when I dón’t have the trainer on this doesn’t happen/game/loading runs smoothly. the trainer it self works beautifully btw… (this happens with every trainer I have tried so far…) please tell me I am doing something wrong so I can correct it :wink: much appreciated.

Run the game yourself then attach trainer?

Nope this doesn’t do it… I don’t get it 'cause the trainer itself works like a charm… i read on a few forums that a lot of people are having the same loading issues but this had nothing to do with any trainer they said… the black loading screen just ‘hangs’ forever.

This bugging the game, sometimes buga the floor of the character and after activating the cheat of resources and unlimited weapons, does not let me sell or dismantle equipment, even disabling cheat

Are you using steam version?

Xp cheat doesn’t work for me. I am using the uplay version.

Trainer is made for the steam version.

That option still works on the uplay version. @tibix5 read the notes for the cheats.

1 Like

Is it possible to add a option to only add 1k Gold? I don’t want to use the unlimited gold and have it obvious I cheated haha!

will there be a version for uplay? it says: the game you picked isn’t a valid installation does anyone know if i can fix this somehow

Yes, select the base game folder.

that doesn’t work when i did that i got that message

never mind i was being stupid thanks for the help

Hey I know this was asked a lot earlier, but can you still add a silica cheat?
I had all the silica but then I encountered the Burial at Sea glitch and lost my inventory. I have a lot of time in my save and I don’t want to restart for the 100% completion. Silica does not re spawn either which is the problem.

Hi, can you make something to restore our ability points to 0 or to a value that we want? I only needed 5-6 points to totally upgrade Bayek but now I have 99999 points and it’s pretty annoying ahah

Use Cheat engine

Do you think it would be possible to add an unlimited health for the ship cheat? It’s damn near impossible to sink that ■■■■■■■ Ptolemy trireme!

Can you make the heka chest opening legendary only?

You need to use the cannons, ram the other ships, and use return fire. Basically you will take no damage if you just take cover when they volley.