Assassin's Creed Revelations.....Level 50s already?

I was just playing Assassin’s Creed Revelations multiplayer a few minutes ago and noticed a good amount of people are already level 50. Now, i am not accusing all of them of using Multiplayer modifications but i was thinking “A lot of these people probably have modded their rank”. So…my question is: How would i go about modding my Rank in[b]Assassin’s Creed Revelations multiplayer? Is it even possible yet and if so how?

Thanks[/b]

Obviously then.

Look at how it was done on Brotherhood, the money mod is the same for story mode, and they didn’t change much so im guessing the online mod will be pretty similar.

Umm…mind sharing with us how so mod ones Assassin’s Creed Revelations multiplayer rank? If you do not know how to do so…can someone please share how to mod ones Assassin’s Creed Revelations multiplayer rank?

Thanks

If we don’t have detailed knowledge of how to do it here, you won’t see it online. Much.

When you say “Online” do you mean on the internet?..or on Xbox Live? Also…are you saying no one knows how to mod Assassin’s Creed Revelations Multiplayer here on the forums? No one knows? I hope there is someone who knows how here on the forums.
If there IS someone who knows how to mod…can you please speak up and help us all out?

Thank you

Taking this silence of no posts that no one on this website and community knows how to mod ones AC: Revelations online rank. Darn…wish i knew how to do so. Bummer no one knows how to mod AC: Revelations online ranks. Wish someone knew. Anyways thanks for the help everyone.

Next time you see a level 50, ask them?

Ya… wish it were that easy. Even if i asked them they would probably say that do not hack and have no idea what i was talking about. Or they would say that the were not going to tell me.

Any other idas?

Obviously?
No.

They could of always been legit.

I always see you post things like this.
If its obvious, how do you know? you don’t.

You base your instincts on what the topic says.

If I where you I would try and help people, not post with basically saying something you don’t know.

OT: Possibly there may be a way via Hex Editing, I doubt it, but it could but done that way.

Apart from that, you should ask them.

lol legit 5 already my ass the game just came out that cant be legit…

I am also interested. I want to unlock all the files.

the games been out awhile, look at mw3, 6th prestiges already. it’s not impossible for someone to be a 50 already.

^^.
People have had the game burned on iso for awhile now,ontop of the fact that people get the game early legitly also.
Anything is possible, maybe there’s a boosting method?
Barely anyone plays or mods that game on here, surprisingly, so.

It just seems like it would be so easy to hack. No one really tries to, so preventing hackers would not be their first priority.

i searched in the gpd, and profil… and found my values… but any change does not work…

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here

Closed.