Assassin's Creed Rogue Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Invisibility option doesn’t work. The soldier still can see me and chasing me.

Okay so The Trainer for assassins creed rogue does not seem to work,
to be precise the Ghost option does not work they find me from a distance when used and i have the latest updates for the game

Does this still work and if it does will the steam cheats work on a Uplay copy of the game as their isnt an option for uplay cheats.

1 Like

idk what to do

As determined on Discord, you’re attempting to use a trainer that was built specifically for the Steam version on a game purchased from the Uplay store.

There’s no guarantee a trainer built for one store version will work flawlessly on the game from a different store, if at all.

Are you going to make a trainer for the play version of Rogue?

You don’t need to, on the steam trainer hit fix and select the .exe in the uplay folder and it works fine.

ok yesterday started new game Ship No Reload worked. but today started game up. started save up. Ship No Reload not working. Nothing changed. the invisibility thing doesnt work. so i just keep that off anyways. but Ship No Reload just stopped working. When it was working yesterday.

Will Rogue be getting wemod support for ubisoft?

i will buy rogue game on steam but i wonder that trainer does work with steam version now?

please someone help…

Bugs:

No Reload doesn’t work on knives

Need the cheats for uplay please

First off, thank you, guys, for all that you do. I was wondering if you guys could please take a look at the Steam version INVISIBILITY cheat. What ends up happening for me is everyone has an Amber status circle over their head most of the time, whether I am in or out of the hazard zones. If I attack someone or get right next to them they change to red and fight me. If I am out of the red zone, they prevent me from interacting with a door or people, saying, “must be anonymous.” Also, if I have to fight someone, a lightning bolt strikes next to us when I kill them; nearly every time. Funny, but it throws me off everytime.

1 Like

The invisibility cheat needs an update it sorta makes the game harder no matter what i do im always yellow so i gotta turn it of outside of zone and in zone it only delay being spotted. it would be nice if it got an update, since it havent gotten one since March of 2017.

Can confirm, ship reload is not functioning as of 07/28/2023. Every other option works totally fine for myself.

Need the cheats for uplay please

1 Like