Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Currently there is only 1 cheat (refill health) available for Syndicate, Not 16…Am I missing something here?

Welcome to the WeMod community, @ExpertFog40. :slight_smile:

Thank you for pointing this out. Personally, I’m not sure what’s going on here, but I have passed this on for further investigation. There’s a bit of a timezone difference between me and the people I’ve passed this onto, though, so please bear with us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s also only showing one cheat for me, refill health.

Lol maybe its because their anti cheat system is so good. Many people were crashing when they used a cheat including myself. My guess is that this refill health (as opposed to unlimited health) would not trigger the anti cheat system and crash the game.

good to see all my points didn’t go to waste. Keep it up STiNGERR!

1 Like

So after speaking with the creator, it was mentioned that the anti cheat for this version of the game from Epic is better and different from other releases. The single cheat is intentional as every cheat has to be re-made in a frustrating fashion. We’ll take another swing at this game the next time we’re free. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for the follow-up and appreciate the update :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I bought the game through Epic but play it on Uplay, no matter which trainer I use my game crashes as soon as I hit the hotkey.

Any updates on any new cheats?

If there are any new updates, they’d be posted here. :slight_smile:

Here’s the last one:

Hi guys…

Is there any update on the trainerss? Mine keep crashing too…

Please update us…

Thank you sooo muchhh…

Hello @Chenzen21. :slight_smile:

Read the post above yours. Thank you.

@STiNGERR
If we could support you with credits or some coins, let us know - we like this game and your work too!!!

Any thoughts about an update by any chance?

Hey @ExpertFog40. :slight_smile:

See this post here: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games.

How’s about to create a sponsor button or similar for people who want to donate and want to speed up an update or i.e. request for more options
it’s in my point a great option
the creator can gain more points or money so and the community gain from the new options

In my point of view a win-win for both?

btw: it seems to me there was an small update?

The Assassin’s Creed Syndicate cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health cheat added
  • Add 1K Money cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

game crash every time m playing with epic and uplay plss fix the cheat unlimited health also not working

为什么epic版和Uplay版修改器一使用,游戏就会闪退?
求大神指导!!!

Uh hello STiNGERR. I’m playing ACS from Epic Games. Unlimited Health is working but 1K Money gives instant crush not 1K Money lol. Can you solve that maybe?