Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Steam

even epic training does not work… and ubisoft option is empty. so both steam and epic trainers are not working…

1 Like

I have searched through the whole internet, and have found no solution to the game not crashing when using any trainer. It feels like a dead end to me, and I was hoping to hop back into the game again.

i need some help , this morning the treiner was working well but now as soon i lunch the game using the trainer my computer freeze i have to restart my pc to use again i have disable my av and firewall

It happens for me too. Uplay selected. Activated trainer. When using cheats. Game crashes. Immediately.

The trainer is made for the steam version of the game. Some mite work with a different version and some may not work

You need to use the Uplay trainer. This is the Steam trainer, as the name of it suggests. :slight_smile:

Uplay thread: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Is anyone able to confirm this still works on the Steam version?

Stingerr I cant Use Any Cheats in your trainer pls fix it

Ps: Idk If its just my pc

I tried playing AC Syndicate from steam version with the trainer, it always crashing. when i ativate one of the cheats, it will stay like 10-15 minute, then it will close automaticly.

I’ve got the same issue only cheat that works was the unlimited skill points. now nothing works. wish we could get a request update on this…

Trainer doesn’t work and game will crash upon usage.

Can we please get an update for this trainer? or atleast an optionn to vote

1 Like

The trainer works great. But I think we need a specific cheat to win those damned races. Bloody Ubisoft and their rubberband AI :rage:

good

If we can have the ghost mode back on the recent update done on 08/13/2021, that’d be awesome! Please.

2 Likes

its crashes for me still

Uso o treinador da steam, infelizmente hj 16/08/2021 funcionando apenas 2 opções, gostaria de uma atualização para resolver isso.

Nothing works. Sometimes the game crashes, sometimes it does not. I’ve tried to let the game run before using the cheats and still the same results.

1 Like

what races is that ?? iam still exploring the london city…

also, why the cheats option it become simplified ??

why have you removed like almost every option in assassins creed syndicate trainer
I think that was not a god way to pick options for the game
Can you fix or update the trainer with more options insted of removing them!
can you get one hit kill back and unlimited knives and bullets back please!
Honest option why remove so many when you just could have removed maybe 3 or 4 options
I liked the game with a lot of options to chose from
:disappointed_relieved: :sob:

2 Likes

yup, +1… i love the option 1 hit kill, unlimited ammo, that its…