Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

ive had the game crash every time i overuse a cheat they work when i dont spam them so ive found that if you give the game about a min of time to run after activating a cheat that it dont crash as much just wish i could spam the money cheat tho hope this helps others to im also using the uplay trainer

1. The Money Option is not working for me at all
  2. As mentioned by the User above me, the game crashes on cheatinput spam, but not only then, seems to crash on single presses too since today… idk what ubicrap is doing, but guess they try to polish up their anticheat…
2 Likes

can you guys update this mod? aswell as add more cheats for Ubisoft side!!!

1 Like

add more ubisoft mods pls its too little and yes ppl still play this game

1 Like

We really could use an update for the Ubisoft trainer… None of the options are working for me.

2 Likes

@STiNGERR it still crashes the game, will there ever be an update?

1 Like

game crashes when the money cheat is used however i have gotten it to work at one point

Hello, why ACS’s trainer is recreated? I’m pretty sure i played ACS with wemod including 10+ options. But now there is only 3 and they’re not working actually. I have the original version of the game and when i open the cheats game crashes without any warnings. I was looking for maximum skill points but when i see the 3 option i was just shocked because I’m sure i used that last year. Can you add these again?

1 Like

Game played & cheats tested on 9/23/2021

The Ubisoft version cheats do not work at all, and will cause the game to crash.

2 Likes

There is only 3 features and only 1 is working. Can it be updated with infinite skill points infinite money unlimited resources etc

2 Likes

so yall could not take like 2 extra days or so to add WORKING features huh and still only 1 works wtf

not even, none of em work still

2 Likes

so they cant even make them work god damn now thats a new low for updating on wemod

I tested them less than an hour after it was “updated” when in reality it seems that it was just reuploaded and has incorrect information on how to use it personally I find it incredibly disappointing that such laziness came out of a creator for wemod I hope and wish this matter is checked and fixed ASAP

2 Likes

@Avatar388 @dsafsdfasdgafganfd @Slenderkiller666

Could you guys tell me what doesn’t work? We had two different testers test the trainer with no issues in two different points of the game.
Are you guys still experiencing crashing? Any and all details are much appreciated.

The unlimited health stops working after a while when exploring, not sure if it’s due to cutscenes or after x amount of time. I haven’t tested the replenish health because if you got unlimited health why bother trying to apply another cheat potentially crashing your game. And the 1k money cheat i’ve gotten to work a couple times but only once or twice before my game just crashed everytime i applied it.

Right, I’ll have the testers try that out again with the unlimited health whilst exploring.

With the money cheat, when it crashed, were you going into any menu at all or out of one when you applied it?

Nope, i was in free roam and pulled up the UI overlay. I also followed the info it gave, to wait some time before pausing, at least a couple minutes but maybe that was too soon.

thanks a lot STiNGERR !!! tested on Uplay + and works great

thanks for the update, i whined for a few months about it.