Assassin's Creed Syndicate Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Check now

its working now :slight_smile:

Maps bought with trainer credits don’t seem to work

its working now thx @STiNGERR

Mine is not working getting error 9 when I checked for error it showed failed to load trainer dill and last win 32 0x000000c1 errors please let me know if you have any solutions

Your solution is not working please suggest me something else

Also here is proof

Have you tried running infinity as admin? also have you tried running the game first then clicking start in infinity. Also obvious one but try disabling your antivirus, if you don’t have an antivirus, its not common but windows defender could also be a culprit try disabling that too… If none of the above method works then try going to “C:\Users%username%\AppData\Roaming\Daring Development\Infinity\trainers” and delete .bin files in there and then retry… Error code 9 occurs when some other software is interrupting the injection process…

yes friend I have tried disabling windows defender I have also added infinity in the exclusions I have tried deleting app data and also tried attaching it with infinity nothing works and the worst part it only happens when I run asc syndicate please help me when I first came to know this app I was fascinated with your work I felt amazing to see such passionate work of you guys I totally respect you guys and respect your work please guys I am feeling desperate right now unable to do nothing to make this trainer work please guys you are my only hope I find games hard to play that why I use trainers and this app rocks please fix this problem, of mine

Does it happen with other games too? Or is this issue only appearing with AC syndicate?

only in ac syndicate

Ok i am gonna re-test the trainer, and contact you in PM if i need any info from you…

no need of re testing bro it worked finally just restarted afterwards deleted bin files disabled windows defender and it started working thank you for your help you have again proved that good people are still alive in this world who always prefer to help others before helping themselves after this you have made me to trust you guys after such kind experience I am going to buy pro membership soon and also wanted to recommend gamers like me to be a part of wemod family thank you again from bottom of my heart sorry for giving you trouble

1 Like

This doesn’t work for me it says its not a valid installation and i bought it legit not cracked and there’s no update

FPS is really unstable for me if I enable unlimited knives, bullets, etc. Using Steam version.

I have this problem that none of my unlimited material and throwable stuff like unlimited knifes doesn’t work and my xp and money dosen’t work either.
If somebody knows a way to fix it please reply.Other cheats work like health, skill points

are these updated?

mine says its not a valid installation but it is

Where did you get the game?