Assassin's Creed Valhalla Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Works for me now on Uplay+ or Ubisoft Connect whatever they are calling it this week.

If you are still having issues, fully quit Wemod and open it back up so it will get the newest version of the trainer.

Thanks for the work on this FLiNG

+1

The Max Exp and XP Multiplier don’t seem to work for me. Put it on ages ago and haven’t actually skilled up at all.

1 Like

Is there a way that you could put and slider or an option to put the amount of money and resources? thank you

@FLiNG you forgot the Adrenaline on the mod

you guys shouldnt use the set game speed mod whenever I perfect dodge I always speed around

MAX EXP not working… it got quit the game instantly!

Ive tried using this trainer twice. after about 10 minutes the game will freeze. i have unlimited health, stamina, oxygen and arrows. anyone else find their game is freezing when entering combat?

Hey There!

I appreciate all of the WeModders, I wanna ask Is it possible to code besides the infinite resource and skill points to add an option like the players could decide how many of these he/she wants ? Lets say i just want 500 rescource and 30 skill points.

Thanks in advance

Hey there,

first of all i wanna say thank you for the Trainer <3

Can you make a little upgrade for the trainer ?, i have all resources but no “opal” .
Is it possible to make that ?

1 Like

@FLiNG love the trainer and was wondering if you could make infinite opal?

4 Likes

I am looking forward to see Teleport trainer in this game, Thank you for your hardwork :slight_smile:

Thank you for your effort. I look forward to teleport option. I hope it will be added :slight_smile:
Edit: nevermind, speed modification is quick enough to travel!

@sakuchi123 set game speed in wemod to very high, you will move between objectives very quick.

btw teleport to waypoint or some sort of noclip like from assassin’s creed odyssey would be nice

great mod any way u can add unlimited ability use

1 Like

So I been using this trainer and it works great. The only thing I have come across that is “not working” is the unlimited health cheat when I jump off cliffs, lol. So it may just be that I shouldn’t jump off high cliffs…

well dude teleport is good for so far

can you add the opale in the unlimited item plz

4 Likes

Trainer works great but seems to glitch the ability to give roman artifacts at the museum or give medallions or codex pages at the Hidden Ones Bureau. I’ve used the unlimited silver, unlimited crafting and no equipment upgrade.