Assassin's Creed Valhalla Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

The unlimited health and god mode options don’t work for me

Is it possible to add Opal to the Trainer?

10 Likes

For people asking for opal to be added to the trainer, it will never happen as Opal is server side, so you can’t edit it.

2 Likes

Any chance of getting a Teleport to Waypoint like Trainer? This would be my go to instead if that was added! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Adrenaline cheat added
  • Teleport To Waypoint cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

My game crashes immediately no start up.

Thank you again for your hardwork

1 Like

The only cheats that seem to work for me are the unlimited stamina, unlimited adrenaline, and experience multiplier. nothing else works. I’m playing on the Uplay version

Okay, so what about Opal is that something you can add, or is it not available to hack as its bannable to do that or what?

2 Likes

Is there a possibility to have the option to remove crafting/building materials from inventory like in AC Odyssey? I even reverted to a save two hours before I started using this trainer and turned it off but yet I still have all my materials in my inventory. :pensive: Just wanted to look at things not keep it permanently.

1 Like

This would be awesome to have! Or an option to add a exact numbers of resourses u want

Hi,
I must to say thank you regards new update and few new options added such as teleport on waypoint! thank you very much! you are a star!

How to get unlimited Opal ? Its not working ?

Opal is server-sided and can’t be edited! Also Thanks for the good work FLING =) and if you fall under map after teleport use fast travel instead of loading an save or die!

It’s kind of amazing how quickly this this got put up, great job.

Is there any possibilty of being able to get an unlimited opal cheat? It would really help. Thanks!

there’s a game breaking glitch, when you get to the mission “A cruel Destiny” i cannot get passed it. i dont know if its the trainer or the game in general but it sucks.

the glitch has happened every single time i played the game and tried this mission, for the past day.

Well ya know?? I am on my third restart and new game, have made it to England twice and ended up having to restart the entire game.
So this game does not use any ordinary level up system, it is a power level such as in Destiny Two. So what happens to me is if I use the XP Boost cheat experience does not register, the upper right hand experience box is gone and last trip I was only power level 3 when I made it to England. This has happened to me twice now. This time I am not using the XP boost and the game is leveling like it should therefore in this instance it is the Cheat Trainer, not the game. There is some kind of conflict when you do use the XP boost and you will get no XP at all. Even if you turn it off the conflict is in your save file record .
Next is if you use the Unlimited Skill Point cheat it works fine, however once you quit the game, the next time you start the game all the skill points are gone. Save the game ten times and they still vanish.

I have noticed also that the game itself is full of glitches and bugs, in my two trips to England I have had the game freeze up various times causing loss of progression, and the auto save feature in the lower right corner will run constantly and never stop, so saving freezes the game in the save menu, if you do not save , which you cannot do without the game freezing in the menu, well either way you loose progression up to the point the auto save started constantly running and did not shut off.

So there are it seems lots of bugs and glitches in the game, so where is the conflict, the game or the trainer??

This trip I will not go anywhere near the XP or skill point boost. Everything else seems to function properly , however the game does not and freezing up in the menus seems to be a widespread situation reported in all the discussion forums across the internet.

Again, the XP boost cheat causes you to get NO…XP. The skill point cheat works fine however when you turn the game off and next time you turn it on…Poof…cheat skill points are gone as you did not legally gain the XP.

Both the game and the trainer need work.

Cheers

Kit

Continuation of the SAGA! I will post each time I learn something so it may help both the players and the creator of the trainer.

Today I started a new game and just to see I turned Navidia off. This resolved the game freezing up and allows me to save and stopped the constantly revolving auto save function. Even though Navidia says they have the new graphics card out yesterday it does not work and totally messes up the game. I have had trouble with Navida numerous times prior to this and today when I get time(got to stop and do some work…Grin) I will uninstall Navidia for good, I have had quite enough of them Thank You!! Navidia is causing the game freeze and inability to save the game. No more loss of progress so far. Yep Navidia has caused me many problems previously and they have struck again.

As for the XP boost cheat, this is the trainer. Turn it on and you will get no experience at all. None. However since this game levels very differently than normal games using the unlimited skill cheats seems to work and is what I am now currently doing, just keeping it within reason so I do not over level the surrounding game. I am in the prologue with 27 power level and with the skill cheats on the game is giving me mastery points already with this cheat enabled…Cool but the skill cheat needs work.
Will report more later as the game progresses…Summary is I got rid of Navidia as they are causing the game to freeze and the loss of progress due to the auto save function never stopping. Bye Navidia.

The XP boost still causes no XP at all. The unlimited skill points work and so far those you pick stay when you save the game, so Navidia was the culprit for this situation also. With this new leveling system the unlimited skill points is the way to go. Even though this cheat is unbalanced and needs work, such as giving me mastery points at power level 27 it will not corrupt or break the game like the XP boost does. For the moment you can just ignore them and not use them, seems to work for me.

Cheers

Kit

Final suggestions:

If you have Navidia…get rid of it. This is not the first time Navidia has totally messed up a game. Webroot will also conflict with windows and cause the game to freeze, so if you have that, turn it off.

Do not use the XP boost cheat, it will corrupt your game save file and you will never again gain any XP.

To the creator of the trainer. With unlimited skill points which number 999 the game sees this as a fully maxed out character. Use one or 10 skill points you still have 999, so the game starts handing out mastery points as you gain XP. Not a big deal just sayin so it is out there.

Everything else works great. So Thank you and everyone stay safe. I am off to England once again, much smarter this time.

Kit

2 Likes

who know how the teleport working in this game? my kind not working

1 Like