ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Huh? :confused:

Hey STN, I have problems when using the unlimited resources cheat that the crafting instantly freezes. Idk if you could fix that or not, just to make you aware about that.

Disable it when crafting.

the unlimited bytes mod doesn’t work at my laptop, how to fix that?

1 Like

you got to research something first then it should work

1 Like

I was wondering if could implement a free crafting cheat to use with the printers or a way to spawn in resources? Also the Infinite resources for the backpack doesn’t work properly either.

The trainer seems like outdated. I’m confused between unlimited resources vs Ignore crafting material as shown in video. When active Unlimited Resources cheat the printing progress perform forever and never craft as material not consumed, same goes to Chem Lab and Air Condenser. Once happened, disable cheat doesn’t do anything.

ye… when is the next trainer update

for 1.0.9…
Hope its soon

1 Like

Huh? What’s broken again?

^ Resources hack just no longer works

and there will be a patch update on friday too
and my Wemod thing says request for update so im here :wink:

@STN the trainer does indeed need an update. But if you do update it, me and so many others will appreciate it!!!

1 Like

Resource hack just clogs up your inventory slots, so could you make it so you just don’t lose it, instead of just adding more, until you disable it.

1 Like

@STN - I love your trainer, works great for me. I do have an addition to possibly check out, somewhere in the code is a resource ‘plinth’ which has every resource selectable and is socketable on a platform or vehicle. That word plinth is what the developers call it, and it was in the game right before the 1.0 release.

If you could find time to find that and add it to the trainer, that would be amazing!
Thanks in advance, keep up the great work.

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi - It looks like Astroneer has released the summer update and for the one cheat I use, unlimited oxygen, it appears to have stopped functioning now. I love this trainer, and will sit quietly and wait for it to be fix.

The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

hey the resource cheat does not work when crafting and is thus unusable as i understand it. just wanted to inform.

A post was merged into an existing topic: ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam