ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When do you think a new trainer will be available

Whenever he has the time to do it.

I hope he has time to do it soon

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Everything works? Which is great but does anyone know how to get the unlimited bytes working?

Did not mean to use the first question mark.

Also for the unlimited resources i did what it said but it just freezes my crafting menu and cant do anything.

i am also experiencing issues with the unlimited resources

it freezes in my crafting menu and i cant craft a single thing

But there is one thing that can also be count as unlimited resources and that is the fact
that when you activate the cheat and mine a resource it gives you a ridiculous amount of it
and it also allows you to simultaneously activate the unlimited oxygen cheat.

Disable it when crafting

Hey dude, sorry to bother you, but will the mods work if I update to the newest version from yesterday? Since it says the latest supported version 20.02.2019 and the update came out on 21.02.2019?

dont start smelting something then active the unlimited recourse whilst it is smelting because it can crash the game

i dont actually think you cn use any of the machines when usign the unlimted recourse cheat

Good trainer. The only problem is the unlimited resources: the crafting freezes when using it in backpack and i cant craft. I can craft with the chemistry lab tho

Probably.

This game has a really weird way of dealing with oxygen and resources. Just disable it when you want to craft.

Do I have to use this on steam or can I use another version?

Try it yourself

I asked a reasonable question and you gave an unreasonable response, if you’re not going to offer an acceptable response, please don’t reply.

Well it says " astroneer cheats and trainer for STEAM " mite work for another version not sure. Try it yourself and see is what he meant