ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ugh okay. I’ll add it to my to-do list

3 Likes

Oxygen is not working anymore and
Energy Cheat is blocking the machines at around 20% energy making them unable to get full to be used. (maybe some changes to the values or seperating Astroneer and Base Energy in two seperate cheats?)
Btw what is the unlimited tool supposed to do? Making it possible to use the tool even though you have no energy?

& Is it possible to get the ignore crafting requirements cheat to work with printer too?

1 Like

some news for the update?

thanks

add more cheats:tired_face::expressionless:

There’s a new update that added a new sort of research system with “points” that can be extremely hard to get when playing solo so making a cheat for that would be great please…

Update to include infinite bytes?

theres a new update that came out 5 days ago called the research update with research points called bytes which take forever to get could you please make a cheat for this

@STN pls update the cheat would appriciate

unlimited oxyegen not working

the oxygen cheat doesnt turn on. it just turns itself back off.

@STN Please update this. The oxygen cheat no longer works. When you turn it on it turns straight back off. Also, There was a new update called the “Research Update.” It adds a new way of creating new items by unlocking them with “bytes.” The are very hard to find and would be great if we could have infinite of those or a way to unlock everything the bytes gives us. Please fix this.

I’ll be away until New Years

It all works but since the new update of the game, there are blueprints which cost bytes to research. So if someone can add an extra cheat for unlimited bytes that would help! XD

EDIT: IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAID! SOMEONE HAS ALREADY COMMENTED THIS!

wich version is it

With the new Bytes system this trainer is fairly useuless… Please add either unlimited bytes or my prefrence would be to have unlimited poser stream so researching for bytes never stops and does so at the fastest speed! thanks

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited bytes would be a great addition.

This game hasn’t been updated in a while, and I was wondering if its going to be updated to version 0.5.0.0 soon? It said it was updated 3 days ago but when I use the cheats they don’t work at all.

What do you mean they don’t work?

(They work now) One example is when I was using the “ignore crafting requirements” cheat, I made a smelter and the power wouldn’t go up or down so I couldn’t use it at all and when I build to make a new thing with the resin to expand my base I cant use the cheat and I don’t know if that’s a glitch or its just not part of this.
Unlimited Bytes would be nice.