ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The unlimited bytes doesn’t work It just says I have like 1 trillion bytes but really I don’t please fix this…

I wish the crafting would craft it for free not just the first type of item

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

while i have no idea for these cheats scripted into this game, my guess is that to do that is a lot more complicated than just adding another 0. some programmers make certain code very strange. as an ex-coder myself i remember trying to read some friends code asking what they were thinking and i never understood any explanation.

The Easy Suit Craft does not work when it requires more than 1 material :cold_sweat:

Dear MrAntFun,
using easy suit craft brakes the printers. Any printer. It will let you start the print being that the first item is zero, but the printer wont actually do anything. It just sits there trying to print doing nothing. Now to you fix the printers that i had an issue with ( On windows mode ) is exiting the game out right, not to the main menu but just strait up quitting out of the game completely. If you some how fix this or make an easy printer craft that would be amazing. Thank you for reading this. :slight_smile:

actually the unlimited suit o2 brakes the printers if you toggle it on it just stops and wont print at all for some reason

it works for me.

nevermind you are right

I thought this would help but it just screwed up the world I’m on, the smelting furnace won’t stop making copper, I can’t build anything using printers, and the easy backpack make thing only works with backpack and things that only need 1 item to make.

yay it’s being updated and the back pack thing only works for the backpack because it is literally in the name of it.

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

can you replace backpack craft with just an easy craft?

2 Likes

can you make a way that things don´t use material, i know that “easy suit craft” do it, but it do not work on bigger things like the 3d printers

3 Likes

The mod is amazing and works great. Except I think that there should be free crafting not just backpack crafting

1 Like

is there a way you can make it work on dedicated servers because it dont work on them

Railway Update broke Unlimited Oxygen

Changes:

That it ignores two or three items and not just one, so that it can be done for free in the chemistry lab

I want to point out some things.

1. Unlimited backpack power breaks as in it just acts like it’s out of power.
  2. easy craft will break some things like the small shredder which will turn it into a trashcan.

that’s all i can think of and point out right now.