ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the ASTRONEER Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Oxygen
2. Unlimited Resources
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Unlimited Bytes

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/19/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/02/2017

• 01/04/2018

• 02/27/2018
    Unlimited Bytes cheat added

• 03/01/2018

• 03/01/2018

• 05/18/2018
    Unlimited Resources cheat added

• 05/19/2018

• 05/19/2018

• 05/19/2018

• 05/19/2018

• 05/19/2018

• 05/20/2018

• 05/24/2018

• 01/10/2019

• 02/22/2019

• 05/09/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

8 Likes

The cheats work really well. sometimes you’ll have to turn off “Ignore Crafting Requirements” so power will go to the things. but as soon as you have power freely turn it back on.

1 Like

Sweet! Gonna have to check this trainer out when I get the game. :slight_smile:

Isn’t the game like a low-budget version of No Man’s Sky? I got bored within the first minute confused on what to do.

Thanks you for the work you have done, Is thier a chance you could release a version for Windows Store?

@hazetekllc I don’t have the game on windows store. Not sure if games can be gifted there s not sure how i can get the game there.

@STN Yeah, something like that. Though it’s in alpha stage or something like that and people are liking it way more already. And guess what? The devs are actually communicative! http://blog.astroneer.space/p/roadmap/ Haha. They have a pretty excellent road map planned out. Gotta say it catches my interest.

Infinite oxygen and energy is not working!!
The game has been update 2 or 3 times since the last trainer update

The trainer got made 4 days ago. If you are right then I’m guessing this trainer is going to have to be updated a lot.

what i don’t understand is when i launch the trainer my anti virus program found malware on this site so i am curious about this site

Which AV are you using ? Try to add an exception/exclusion for the entire INFINITY folder, and/or temporarily disable any AntiVirus.

Some of the AVs do tend to give a false positive alarm (e.g. AVAST/avira), because of the injection/modification, but I can assure you that the INFINITY app is free from malware/virus, or any kind of infection.

WEMOD is 100% safe, though don’t quote me on this.

Infinity modifies other running processes, kinda like malware can do. It is is probably safe though, haven’t seen anyone complaining about malware or such, and I have been active since launch.

i got Avira Antivirus also thank you yeah i had question about it

Well it is in alpha so there are one or two updates a day (some days it doesn’t update) but at leats only half of the don’t trainer works

Works for cracked versions?

Yeah as long as you have the same version.

It dont works for 3dm cracked…

Nothing that can be done sadly. Well other then STN makes a dedicated trainer for it but that probably won’t be the case.

the infinite energy cheat puts all batteries and energy things to 3/4ths and won’t allow it to change.

But it doesn’t run out right?