ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is literally spam.

You ever thought about that STN is asleep right now?
Or busy? Maybe he’s updating it currently?
WAIT!! Saying it once is enough saying it more than once does not get the trainer updated faster. You just annoy people

You can edit your posts if you want to add something if you forgot :slight_smile:

Pretty neet instead of having many small posts.

Calm down please. Can you send me your savegame? The game starts you off at the beginning with nothing and requiring exploring for hours.

I have added it to my list

how do i send the savegame? I know the version is 0.3.10196.0 though.

I dont know how to send the savegame, sorry I have a disability where sometimes I get REALLY impatient, I try not to spam, though.

Although for some reason, the infinite tool cheat still works, but thats the only one that still works, all the others switch right back off less than a second after being enabled. I don’t know how to send my savegame, but I started a brand new game today, july 23, 9:10 am

Here we go again !
Alot of cheats you can not activate till you get to certain point in the game
Example : inifinite ammo , don’t work till you have a gun ! And other things too !

where do i have to be to activate ignore crafting requirments?

(progress wise)

what are you working on now?

A new verwsion of the game just came out on the 21’st i believe so nothing works except the infinite energy atm. Hope the crew behind the scenes update the trainer to reflect the newest patch. Than ks for your hard work team will be lookig forward to it working again.

hmmmmmmm… funny the only thing working here is inf tool (insert thinking face here)

So I wanted to share a little journey with you all I had in astroneer before the recent patch, just so you know I would have done the whole imgur thing however after my recent format the files aren’t in the 760 folder and cropping and stuff would be to tedious so… I hope you enjoy the bit of a lol I had… and actually was quite glad when the smelter broke that I had hacks to pull this off XD

So I was trying out the cheats for astroneer just built the smelter was making something and boom… the smelter started growing… for eternity… and in this journey it was my job to see if I could follow XD one stage I thought it would be cool if I could stand on top of it but it didn’t work XD… I was planning on going to space… but eventually it did stop :frowning:

Otherwise it was also a really beautiful experience

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=969159118

1 Like

That is what STN is working on

1 Like

k, i just thought the trello link img wouldn’t be updating live sorry xD

I have a problem.I can only turn the cheat for the unlimited power.I can’t turn it even from the app.Can someone help?

Wow… okay seriously people why?
Did you even try to read what was posted above you?
I’m 100% sure you did not.

I actually wasn’t complaining I was just sharing pics :slight_smile:

Not talking about you :wink:

Was talking about MrMister above me.

Ooops sorry :smiley:

I do believe that before the update the [Ignore crafting requirements] caused it… and only on the smelter, like I can’t truly say for sure cause even the game itself is in beta… but just a thought though…

1 Like