ASTRONEER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Has the trainer been updated to work with latest update yet?

LOL Yep @sNaKe

trying to edit the goliath config to make everything a little bit harder xD

#Tooeasy

Stn will write in here if it will be updated. be patient

There is a new astroneer update.

@STN This game loves you <3

Reading the steam page it looks like the game gets updated 2-4 times per month. This month patch 196 was released 21 jul and 197 was released 28 jul.

Isn’t it interesting they push out “experimental tests” to all customers.

They do it because they know you’re making the trainer for it

Just wanted to point out unlimited tool still works tried it out… I have a hole to the center of the planet XD but yea they update often

Hello When I press the button dedicated to the command the button goes directly to off while I press to put on

Please help me

Take these!

4 Likes

The ASTRONEER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it doesn’t work currently

never mind its fixed

Sorted XD, however using unlimited tool on fuel can’t remember the name… bugs it to spawn hundreds… I will send pic later XD… but I am loving this

here is a tip you can use as well… if you busy crafting even a normal station, it will create it then start using 1 of the 2 resources you put down… the moment it starts taking one… remove them both … ez way to safe some resources

hey, the infinity mod game launcher for astroneer worked for like a week, and then I got on one time and all that works is the unlimited tool energy. the other 3, i hit F1 F3 F4 over and over, turning them on, and it automatically turns them off, is there a fix?

Did the game have an update again? what is your game version

Can you add an update to the trainer where it unlocks all research? So we basically have everything researched and can build anything? Also, the latest version seems to be a test build, but non test build wise, its on Hotfix 197