Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
This is the official discussion topic of the Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Mana
4. Unlimited XP
5. Unlimited LP
6. Best Synthesis Quality
7. Freeze Time
8. Unlimited Gold
9. Max Friendship Level

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/05/2017
    Started development

• 04/05/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 11/22/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

I’m getting the error that cheats can’t load. Error 9 I’ve tried deleting infinity and all relevant files, and re-installing both infinity and Atelier Sophie. Not sure why it suddenly stopped working.

You did good in installing again,but one step missed, try this:
1)Use this tool - ICDV2.bat - (use default option,it will remove cache fast)
2)Try to attach and run Infinity, . First, launch the game via STEAM, then once the game level has been fully loaded -> open infinity and click run game.

i forgot to add the manual way to delete corrupted cache:
%appdata%/Daring Development\Infinity folder and delete it.

Well…I managed to get it to work once…and then it started the same thing again, when I started the game back up. Thanks for the help though. I just don’t know why it worked once…and then stopped.

And now it says to make sure I’m using the 64-bit version…there’s only one version available from Steam.

Can you screenshot the error?

Hi, I am also having the same issue it said that to make sure I am using the 64-bit version but there is only one version on steam.

Everything works great except for max friendship level, maybe there’s something i’m doing wrong?

I can’t use the friendship level cheat, all of the others work just fine, is there something I can do about it?

Looks like the cheats were created for the 32-bit version of the game. I think there is only a 64-bit version now on steam so these cheats need to be updated.

The Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

It keeps telling me to use the 32bit version, but I don’t think it exists anymore. Was this ever updated?

The game has a launcher. Try launching the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play once the game has fully loaded.

1 Like

Tried it and it does the same thing.