Atomic Heart Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

all materials except neuromodules works

They’re all working, are you sure you have at least 1 of the item before trying to set it?

Launch game from Xbox app, then activate cheats at main menu and in game can change values of “supplies” I just checked it all POST PATCH and all works just fine.

1 Like

yes i do and they all work however for neromodules no matter how many I select even when I click set they dont work. Im on the steam version of the game and it registered as the steam version in the wemod app all other materials work fine

Blueprints aren’t fixed to specific locations and then gone forever if you miss them. If you do miss one the game gives you ample opportunity to come across them again.

the neural module not changing to the requested amount and no ability cool down isn’t working all the sudden. (gamepass PC)

2 Likes

Would be cool to not have to keep crafting and changing the cartridges, and just keep shooting ice/molten/electrified bullets endlessly.

1 Like

I just installed this game. Has anyone tested it since the update?

Neuromodules only changes with WeMod after you get the first one. To ensure you will be able to get them (without suffering with the neuromodules bug) is ensuring you have free space in your inventory before getting it (from the first boss).
After getting the first one, WeMod works flawlessly (at least until the last update - I am installing it and will test)

Please check my latest reply about that.

You’d be lucky to not crash the game after the Update for the XBOXGamepass version.
using the neromodules almost certainly crashes you as well.

Changing the other crafting items doesnt really work.

just launching it on we mod screws it up

Set Neuro Modules doesn’t work on Xbox version

1 Like

You need at least 1 before you can use the mod.

Please add option to unlock all crafting and upgrade recipe

Atomic Heart (Xbox version) will not launch all of a sudden. I’ve played half the game over the past week and for some reason it wont even attempt to load the game today. The game hasn’t been updated since I’ve played it so that hasn’t changed. Antivirus isn’t a problem. The .net framework is up to date. So I’m not sure what the issue is. Wemod still works with all my other games (on Steam).

1 Like

ay yo when the next update gonna drop? nothing works anymore for the game!

We can’t provide an ETA on any updates to the trainer

new update 1.4 for the game broke everything

Please read this before you post:

This appears at the top of the text box you’re typing in.
It is in the queue to be updated.