Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Same man … Just tried the trainer and i crashed as soon as i pressed tab , wtf are they doing …

Please include these mods

• unlimited crafting materials (materials don’t get “used”)
  • invisibility / super stealth
  • all materials are the best quality when gathered

@GreenHouse

thanks for your work . also the trainer is working great without any issue.

3 Likes

hey since we already have player movementspeed do you think we can get flyingspeed for the ikran would be amazing addition @GreenHouse

So far I’ve had no problems running any of the cheats. I would like to see a stealth/invisible cheat for hunting or big outposts. Also a Satare Beads and RDA duty roster currency cheat to round out the currencies.

The last quest of the game (Last Strike) is bugged when using WeMod. I tried several times to find which mod was causing the issue. No luck in finding out. I ended up having to quit the game, then restart the game without loading WeMod. The game worked as it should, and let me continue on with the ending of the game. I believe the mods need to be tested to find out which one is causing this, then a disclaimer posted to it to warn us. Other than that, the mods work great. Would love to see an “Always gather exquisite quality” mod added to the trainer. It is a royal pain to try to find exquisite items.

1 Like

This trainer really needs to have an “Exquisite Resources Always Collected” mod! The RNG of this game makes it darn near impossible to find what you need in the way of higher valued resources. (i.e. For Relun’s Meaty Soup you need a “Superior” or better grade of Scarabcrawler. All I ever find or “Fine” grade… this becomes very annoying. Please add a mod to the game for better grade of resources?

1 Like

Please include these mods

• unlimited crafting materials (materials don’t get “used”)
  • invisibility / super stealth
  • all materials are the best quality when gathered

@GreenHouse

thanks for your work . also the trainer is working great without any issue.

1 Like

Whenever I set spare parts or clan favor and leave the game and reload, it’s not saved but skill points are? How can I fix this?

Movement Speed Multiplier doesnt work for me. Iv i change the numer or set it Manually. the Runningspeed doesnt change. Every other mod works great form me thx a lot

Most of the time i have to make the amount change after i set it, before reloading the game/save.

Hi Lesley64, Do you know if it’s still possible to buy three Bladewing Moth Wings in the Rewards section of Ubisoft Connect? I don’t find them, thanks.

I am not sure, since i already bought it and its not appearing anymore. Good question. You can still get them from the outsider seller. Kukulope.

I finally found them in the Ubisoft plus rewards section. Apparently you can claim the reward once every months and this way you can start the game with three Bladewing Moth Wings :slight_smile:

The "Infinite arrow " mod has some odd behavior. First it should be renamed to “Infinite ammo” as it affects all weapons. It is also REALLY buggy - it will sometimes cause the weapon to be stuck in what appears to be a loop of reloading…for lack of a better way to describe it…like it is continually resetting the ammo at max, which makes the weapon unusable. This behavior is erratic and sometimes affects different weapons.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but this is what I ran into, and how I fixed it:

With WeMod running, the game was crashing after 5-10 minutes of play. Like many have suggested already, I’ve been launching WeMod after launching the game - [sidebar] but that’s mainly because launching WeMod doesn’t carry over the launch arguments from Ubisoft Connect (like -unlockmaxsettings and -dx12 <—Ubisoft really needs to address the DirectX issue)

I found numerous warnings in event viewer, which I think I saw someone else post at some point, all similar to:

File System Filter 'atc' (Version 10.0, ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎11T13:22:43.000000000Z) vetoed bypass IO.
 Process: afop.exe
 File: D:\AFOP\rogue\sdf\pc\data\sdf-A-0245.sdfdata
 Bypass IO Operation: FS_BPIO_OP_ENABLE
 Vetoing Reason: Not allowed for requesting application.
 Operation Status: {Access Denied}                  
 A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights.

Anyway, all it took to fix this problem immediately (for me) was to remove write protection from the folders and subfolders listed in the event. (Even if you choose to apply this action to all subfolders and files, you’ll still find you need to complete the action again on each subdirectory)

As mentioned, I could barely make it 10 minutes before finding this fix - it’s now been well over an hour and not so much as an additional logged event regarding afop.exe can be found. (Before, there was an event log entry ~150x per second).

\gamedirectory\rogue
\gamedirectory\rogue\sdf
\gamedirectory\rogue\sdf\pc
\gamedirectory\rogue\sdf\pc\data\

I’m not confident at all that this will stick, I’m assuming I’ll have to redo this each time I launch the game.

I hope this helps someone, and apologies if this was already posted. I was about a third of the way thru this thread when I realized duh, logs…

UPDATE: That worked exactly one time. After that session, I discovered that AFOP would make those directories read-only again, not just when the game was opened, but even if I exited, removed write-protection, and launched WeMod - in a few seconds they’d be write protected again. I tried to give only myself permission to access the folder, but I have an administrator account and I’d have to be a non-administrator for that setup to work.

TL:DR that worked one time, and WeMod is back to unusable for me. :-/

2 Likes

So far most the mods still work after game update. When using Infinite Health, it makes the enemies infinite at times too. Sometimes I was able to take them out and other times I’d do no damage. Will do some more testing.

After 1.03 update, the mod keep crashing the game, even to the point of PC restart needed because of lock up. Many other cheat engines have had to update for the v1.03 update.

Could we look into no items required crafting?

2 Likes

Invisibility?

Any more updates? It’s been a long time since I updated the game, but there’s no update here yet