B for Brian checking in

I’m just gonna use what the mods have pinned in “Properly Introducing Yourself to WeMod” because I am awful at coming up with things today. But I will still try to keep it short and sweet.

Name / Gamertag / Username - Feel free to hit me up on through any of these!
Username BforBrian/B for Brian
Steam: brainwilcox
Discord: BforBrian#6318
Blizzard: BforBrian#11526

Games
The games that I am currently playing now are ASTRONEER, Grand Theft Auto V, STEEP, ARK: Survival Evolved, RuneScape, Subnautica, The Division, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Battlefield 1 and Zelda: Breath of the Wild (using Cemu). If anyone wants to hit me up some time to play any of these shoot me a message here on the site, or add me on the platform!

Past modding experience
The first game I modded was Fable: The Lost Chapters. I got pretty far in to that - not to the point of making my own things. But I had a lot of fun with it. Now I pretty much mod any game that I can. I normally play through a game and try to 100% it. After having my fun legitimately I like to rain hell down on the game with mods, until it crashes and I rage quit, or I can’t mod it anymore. A few other games I have modded are Breath of the Wild, ARK, GTA V and obviously Skyrim. Who hasn’t?

Hobbies
In my free time I like to cook. I would much much prefer having a nicely cooked meal over something basic, so I put in the work for it and take my time. I also spend a lot of time working with cryptocurrency. I am invested in a few coins/tokens myself and have a good feeling about the future of it!

Why you joined / Where you heard of us
I have literally been Googling “-insert game name here- trainer” for yeeeaaars and have some how never seen this website. I’m pretty sure I just came across it in a Google search. I immediately went Pro. I love it.

That was super lengthy and most of you probably won’t even read it. But either way, I hope to get to know a few of you!

3 Likes

Welcome to wemod best cheat tool for pc games.
And we are all pretty friendly on here too.
If you need any thing just ask !

1 Like

Welcome mate!
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hey Brian! Welcome to the site! I’m glad you found us.

If you have any questions or feedback, I’d love to hear from you!