Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Back 4 Blood
This is the official discussion topic of the Back 4 Blood Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Copper
4. Unlimited Burn Cards
5. Set Supply Points Multiplier
6. Reset Supply Points
7. Unlimited Skull Totems
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. No Reload
10. Super Accuracy
11. No Recoil
12. One-Hit Kills
13. Unlimited Card Draws

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

To use these cheats, the game must be started using the Play button. The cheats won’t work if the game is already running!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/08/2021
    Started development

• 10/08/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 12/17/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/19/2021

• 12/25/2021
    Unlimited Burn Cards cheat added
    Set Supply Points Multiplier cheat added
    Reset Supply Points cheat added

• 02/09/2022

• 04/13/2022
    Unlimited Skull Totems cheat added

• 06/08/2022

• 06/11/2022

• 09/01/2022

• 10/19/2022

• 12/09/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Wont activate.

Hello!

Please be more specific in your reports. Simply saying they “won’t activate” does not help at all. :slight_smile:

• How exactly is it not working? Are you clicking the cheats and they instantly turn off? Note that clicking cheats to activate them is a Pro feature. Since you’re not a Pro member, you need to use the keyboard hotkeys.
  • Have you followed the instructions found both in the first post of this thread and in the Info tab of the trainer itself?
  • Did you buy your game from Epic Games? Steam? Another store? Got a cracked version? Note this trainer is made for the Epic Games version, not a Steam, cracked, etc version.
  • Are you trying to cheat in multiplayer? Trainers are for single player games, never multiplayer games.
  • Is WeMod added as an exception in your antivirus program to prevent it from stopping WeMod injecting cheats?

Hi @kaziyo88, can you confirm the full file path to Back4Blood.exe in your game folder? Note there are two of them: one in the root of the game folder and another in Gobi\Binaries\*\Back4Blood.exe. The latter one is what I’m interested in. Thank you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As stated in my post above, this trainer is for the Epic Games version of the game.
You need to select the Steam trainer in the WeMod desktop app by clicking the Steam logo beneath the game name in the trainer, and use that one. :slight_smile:

thw cheats do not work at all. The trainer does not load correctly and crashes the game and freezes up wemod app. Needs to be better. Try creating a path that blocks the easy anti cheat.

Works fine for me on steam
sadly can only play on solo campaign and you get no supply points or achievements or in game
challenges progress

The epic Launcher for Back For Blood doesn’t work. The Game loads slower when using the trainer for epic back for blood. Which causes the error to pop up and state its have trouble loading the cheats into the game. And before you say are you using the epic or steam. I’m using the epic trainer launcher. You should make it where the cheats can be loaded into the game after you load the game and gave it open at the menu screen. Just a thought.

steam always works better then epic does. Epic has become trash since they merged with easy anti cheat.

That is not possible. WeMod does some magic on the backend to disable EAC when the game is launched. However, as long as the game loads after you click play in WeMod you should be able to click play again if it timed out.

Ive tried everything it wont work at all. The game refuses to load at all. the eac is blocking it somehow

What do you mean it is blocking it?

When i hit the play button on wemod, the game will start loading then all of a sudden it stops and wont load any further. I’ve tried everything including removing the game from my pc and re installing it. It wont wok for epic steam or the windows version. I tried fixing the issue and resolving it with no avail at all

Can you post a screenshot showing you purchased a version of the game that has early access? We don’t see any reason the trainer would stop the game from launching.

thats my epic library. i did have the beta at one point but i took it out already

what version do you have it for on here cause i have the ultimate version of the game

Sorry, I thought it would show that you had the deluxe or ultimate version there. Can you post a screenshot of the game actually running?

Can you also confirm this is correct for your game?

the Trainer dosn’t work, but what can i do ?

The Trainer Does Not Activate, The Game Is In The Epic Games Default Install Folder Nothing Has Been Moved, Every Time I Run The Game By Clicking Play In Wemod The Game Loads First Loading Anticheat, Then Once The Game Loads Wemods Gives Me A Error

“We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try Restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.”

You Don’t Even Need To Ask… Yes I Restarted It, Restarted The PC Reinstalled Wemod, Confirmed The Game Files, Disabled Anti Virus, All Of It

This Is For The Epic Games Version, Ultimate If That Matters