Back 4 Blood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Seems like the “Unlimited Burn Cards” isnt working now. Been trying to “replenish” some specific cards but this cheat has got no effect now.

Same thing happened to me, although I am getting comfortable with not needing to use them :slight_smile: I can’t get a decent shotty at the beginning of a campaign without it usually though.

I can confirm that burn cards cheat doesn’t work…

Hi, new here, this tool is really well done from design to features, just wondering, is there any way to share like Skull Totems with like a Console player (PlayStation more precisely) in the same lobby or anything like that? Thanks :+1:

I tried it now, it works, sets all to x99

It works strangely for me, too. I already had some 15 and 20 number burn cards.
Then it made it to 94 and 99. After that, no matter how many functions I turn on, there is no change anymore. And If I use burn card, the card will be consumed

Maybe you had 0 bun cards so it worked well?

That could be yeah, i haven’t tried again, i think it just refills the Burn Cards not actually make them unlimited in that way, idk

Burning cards are broken im unable to replenish them.

I found that in other cheats you can carry more than 15 cards and there is no upper limit, can you add it to this trainer?

and it also can add a card to the same deck more than once.

What cheat does have this feature?

PLEASE DO NOT USE “Unlimited Burn Cards” IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN EXTRA FROM SUPPLY LINES AFTER USING THIS CHEAT.

After using the cheat, it made those with qty over 99 to become 99.
While those which I have consumed and also opened from supply line, got subtracted from my deck.
For example I have 150 x Hired Gun cards and 99 x Urgent Care cards. 90 are from the cheat and 9 more I have gotten from supply line. After activating the cheat. I will have 99 x Hired Gun and 90 Urgent Care.
At this point, I am unable to get more burn cards from the cheat and instead it will take away what I have gotten from supply line.

The “Infinite Health” thing is a bit… strange. I get 999/40 HP, which is to be expected, yet at random times I get instant killed even though the cheat is active. I sometimes get OHK’d from the Ogre flinging the “meatballs” or by nearby explosions or some other random source of incoming damage.

It doesn’t even refill for me

another cheats,you need pay for it. 7d-120CNY. that cheat have this.

So when can we get fix about burn card?

If I had to guess I’d say the next update for the trainer probably wont happen until the next update the game comes out.

Also the unlimited Stamina isn’t working anymore xD

i got 999 totems, 100k+ supply points, burn cards etc, anyone got banned ? can you get banned? i would like to know, thank you!

an option to reset all skull totems? i really want that! thank you.