BadgeCraft | Dedicated MC Server | Role-Play | Survival / Creative

Server is closed for the night. Today we got massively griefed after only 7 hours on a brand new world. Had to start over with a whole new world. (used a new/different seed). Be on/up around 9-10AM EST tomorrow.

Is it the server not running bukkit or is it because bukkit crashes every 2-whatever hours?

Server will be up and running within the next 5 to 10 minutes. Most likely 5.

Due to griefing, I will ban anybody I do not know. If I ban you on mistake, post here.

At this point bukkit for 1.0.0 doesn’t work whatsoever after my friend f’d my settings up or something. Vanilla until the bukkit is out of beta. If anybody could link me to a 1.0.0 bukkit file, I might be able to by-pass it.

We are now bukkit! Server will be on and off for a while, Brad is re-installing updated versions of our plug-ins. So add us to your server list, and keep refreshing.

• Badge <3.

be online? <3

I think we will be offline for the rest of the night. I am using a world my friend and I created, so I whitelisted so Brad and I can finish protecting the important parts (not empty parts) of the world. Post below your name to be whitelisted. We also now have permissions. We are looking for moderators and a few admins. VIP rank can be obtained by joining the BadgeCraft forum. (NEW!). I can’t post it here, so if you would like V.I.P. permissions. PM me and I will put you in the right direction.

• Badge <3

Whitelist: Dazzuh

I tried uploading a video, but fraps failed. >.<

Opening the server as soon as I get my password fixed to start the server.

BadgeCraft is up! We are still whitelisted, so if you would like to join, post here, or private message me.

I r no white listed yet? D:

whitelist teh “wildmudkip1”

i would highly appreciate it if you allowed me to be staff on your server as i im a great builder with a god imagination and can follow and enforce rules given to me by anyone (if i trust them) (i trust you :smiley:). please.

Your on the list.

Add M4TTz To List? <3

Staff Application:

Name: Matt

How Long have you Being on MC? : Since release of Alpha Beta.

Reason Why I Should Be Staff: Because im a really trusted member. I never Greif and never will.
If People Reported a member for griefing im right on it. Im a Fairly Good builder. I Have also me a Moderator on 7 other servers and admin on 5 other servers and iv own 2.

Hours Usually playing: 4-7 A Day (mostly 5 lol)

Position Going For: Admin/Moderator

Aye, whitelist me homo, < 3

I’ll be there in a bit.

Also, if you would like to make me staff, I will help a lot.

pavman23

You guys will be whitelisted within an hour. I am kinda busy.

Well since the official server is down

XMBChris

Added: XMBChris M4TTz pavman23 to the whitelist. Icy you’ll get the position of moderator for now.

Server is off/down/gone for the night. See you all tomorrow. :smiley:
-Badge <3

EDIT: Whitelist will be coming off soon, no exact date yet. :smiley:

We’re up. Post for whitelist position or staff position.