Balatro Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thanks for the mods,
i would like to see more available for this game if possible.
like wealth, forced jokers or other cards

the unlimited draw and discard are great, but money, forced jokers if possible and the like would make it even better

patch 1.0.1f broke WeMod

1 Like

Hey there, could you please provide us with more info regarding this? Do the mods still toggle on when activated?

1 Like

I am unable to activate mods on version 1.0.1f - neither ā€˜Unlimited Handsā€™ nor ā€˜Unlimited Discardsā€™ can be toggled on.

1 Like

Aight, got it. Iā€™ll relay this to the team for review and testing and will keep you posted with the latest updates.

Edit:
Trainer is currently in the creatorā€™s queue for updating. Thank you for your patience.

7 Likes

The mods still toggle just no effect.

1 Like

I can confirm I have this issue too, as soon as you toggle on itā€™ll immediately go back to off position.

1 Like

Having the same issue. Thanks for looking into it!

Iā€™m having the same issue. Wish we could use older versions of the game. Thanks for checking it out.

Mod broken after the last update. Can you make a fast repair please ? Thx.

2 Likes

Same observation for me, the mods no longer work since the update.

1 Like

Same issue here. Thanks for making this work again (Hopefully).

1 Like

Also coming in to say I got this game last night (so itā€™s the newest release version from steam), neither trainer option works. They toggle themselves off immediately and have no effect.

1 Like

Are Balatro mods broken? Is it planned to add more? Thanks!

1 Like

No news yet? I subscribed just for this game.

Not that iā€™ve seen. Looks like Dev manages several other game mods, or at least contributes to them. Balatro might just be low on the totem pole.

1 Like

Balatro is currently #22 in the queue to be updated. Donā€™t forget you can boost the game, if you want to get updated mods faster.