Baldur's Gate 3 Cheats and Trainer for GOG

Needs new update to MOD to properly work with current release patch

2 Likes

In GOG version All the cheats I tried worked, but there is a problem with the stats modifier. Ones I added stats to the characters, I canā€™t lower them or reset then to default. Even loading the game with WeMod Closed starts the loaded game with the higher stats.

I donā€™t mind the higher stats, but the problem is that because they are 30 or higher, I canā€™t apply the characters level up because I canā€™t add the 2 stats the level requires me to choice.

Will there be a version for DirectX11?

hereā€™s an issue with the weight cheat. Even when not using it in GOG version if I load up a game my characterā€™s inventory is bugged to being heavily encumbered. When I drop an item it doesnā€™t fix the issue when the inventory is empty.

we are probably going to need a new update to this when the full game releases tomorrow just fyi need to put it on the updates list

: iā€™ve tested and it seems god mode, weight, infinite ap, xp, roll dice, and items cheats donā€™t work, stat editing seems to work at least on the gog version
scratch the roll dice that needs fixing as well

now that BG3 is out, have to wait on the mod update as all i want is dice rolls and stack dupe lol

1 Like

Well, it looks like the update today prevented the mods for GOG from working.

Par for the course with a newly released game. Quick patches to shore up any bugs or stability issues.

Iā€™m hoping this gets updated soon.

2 Likes

Idk if this is the right place for requests but:

1. Ability to add feats either manually or add feat points to select more of them during level up

2. Ability to increase spell slots by manual integer (1-10 maybe) or infinite, OR the ability to apply the affects of a Long Rest without resting

3. Attribute cheats should be made so they apply only to the main Player Character, or optionally all members of the party
    3b. Attribute cheats seem to mess with the level up process, please fix

1 Like

The Baldurā€™s Gate 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Last Selected Character: Strength cheat added
  • Edit Last Selected Character: Dexterity cheat added
  • Edit Last Selected Character: Constitution cheat added
  • Edit Last Selected Character: Intelligence cheat added
  • Edit Last Selected Character: Wisdom cheat added
  • Edit Last Selected Character: Charisma cheat added
  • Max Companions Approval cheat added
  • Updated notes

Just curious how the approval one works? Its giving me the same issue the no weight/unlimited turn one gave a couple days ago where pressing the on button immediately switches it to on and off, tried after the approval increased indicator, before hand, and nothing.

Any fixes? GOG edition, launching WeMod after games launched

Fresh game this morning GOG, and launching WM after Iā€™m in the game.
Stat changes not working and Companion approval not working. (which is what I wanted to tinker with)
Off to play it straight I guessā€¦ Iā€™ll watch for an update though.

1 Like

Disregard, I switched out to an old save from another session, Approval was working, there, so I switched back to this new game and stats and approval work, at least for SH, stats not increased on main character, so weā€™ll test that later.

For the fraks sakeā€¦ why, oh why, some moron linked STEAM version to GOG version? STEAM versions could work for GOG version (most do), but if you set a requirement to lunch the game thru STEAM? no frakin way that would work as you do not lunch game thru STEAMā€¦
THEN FOR THE FRAK SAKE WHY DID YOU LINK STEAM TO GOG? ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦

Previous version, that you can pick from history, works just like it used to work.

What? If you are linking the Steam version to GOG there is no need to as there is a Steam trainer.

How do you get the old version?

Nevermind, I see you said game save, not clientā€¦

i see that it is changed now, but before it was the same massage for both, STEAM and GOG, versions on the WEMOD: ā€œYou must launch the game through Steam then click Play once you are able to move in-game.ā€

anyway, older version from 4.08 works just fine for me so far

the 3 August version is still working, just does nto have the companion approval mod in it.
Upper right corner of WM app, click 'History" select the older version.

hi trying to use the trainer, i am using the gog version, not through gog launcher, started a new game, and even when i did the additional steps ,when i would try to activate the trainer, it would just instantly turn itself off, tried the items dont decrease and just turned itself off, with out activating, is there something i am doing wrong or how do i fix it?

There are 2 .exe one for Vulkan and one for DX11 perhaps it is pointing to the wrong version.

I had to click on the drop down on the play button and add the DX11 .exe and then select that (after getting into gameplay) and it is working as intended for me on GOG version.

Oh I did add some launch variables to skip using the launcher. I got them off of PC gaming Wiki here.