Banished Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Activation of trainer shuts down game. As of 10:05pm PT. Not sure if the game updated or the trainer is out of whack.

The game has not been updated since 2015, so there’s no reason for the trainer to break suddenly.

Are you using a legitimately purchased copy of the game or a cracked copy?

• If legit: Make sure your PC meets the specs to run the game (plus WeMod alongside it). The most common cause of crashes in games is the player’s hardware not being able to cope with the software.
  • If cracked: Cracked games will have issues with trainers, not just the ones available on WeMod, because the game’s very important files have been fiddled with too much. There’s nothing WeMod can do if your game is cracked, other than advise you to buy a real copy.

Legit copy, my computer is fine. I have over 30 hours logged and it suddenly stops working and the games anti cheat kicked on. It froze all my people in place and made them cold and starving. Not sure what the deal was. It just ends the game. It gave me the fatal error a few times. Now it just quits out as soon as I press F1.

Please make sure you’re using the MAF (Mr Anti Fun) version of the trainer :slightly_smiling_face: The other one is the one causing the issue. I’ll have the compatibility removed from it here soon :+1:

1 Like

I am very sure it is the Mr.AntiFun. I have used his trainers for a long time. This is the first issue I have had. I am going to try to reinstall the game in a bit. I get done working around 10 am. Thank you for the response.

Very odd, I used the MAF trainer with zero issue but experienced the crash you talked about whilst using the Stingerr version of the trainer. There was an app update released as well so this may be a bug from that as well :+1: Do let me know if the re-install works!

1 Like

Still doing it. It is like I hit the ecit button. Straight from in game out to desktop. No error message. I just don’t get why it suddenly started? 30hrs I played with WeMod, no issues. I was really only using it for health and happiness anyway. Thanks for the responses.

Figured it out. I was running Beta WeMod. Once I changed to stable, worked fine. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi everyone. Thanks for your effort to develop those awesome trainers.
I had a small problem, every time i try to turn on cheats for Banished trainer they turn off automatically.
I don’t know what is the cause of the problem. Can yous some help
Thanks in advance.

The super speed does not toggle . Cannot turn off in game.

Fast Build doesn’t work. Please fix this option. THX

This is an old game and the mods were last updated in 2019 so I have no expectation for them to be updated or rectified in any way, but I wanted to mention that most of them don’t work for me. The only one that works consistently is free trading. If anyone has figured out how to get the others to work I would appreciate the advice.

1 Like

Most of them don’t work for me either, which is a bummer. Doesn’t even seem to be queued for an update.

1 Like

any update for it?

edit

please can you update it