Banished Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Banished Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Residents Age
2. Set Weather (F)
3. No Hunger
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Unlimited Houses Food
6. Unlimited Houses Firewood
7. Fast Construction
8. Free Trade

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/25/2017
    Started development

• 07/25/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/17/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/25/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Getting the same as wolf

7 Likes

vous etes vraiment des nuls , motorsport manager bug , banished bug , je suis pas pret de passer Ă  la version pro

1 Like

@STiNGERR You have just posted a trainer for Banished, yet you are ignoring us all on the Lords of the Fallen forum, why?

1 Like

je payerais quand tout sera fonctionnel ,
vous perdez des clients Ă  sortir des trainers qui bug

1 Like

Speak english or be ignored.

1 Like

Meh…

Brings me back to the topic I posted about new trainers or working trainers… except now its trainers right out the box :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m also getting the same error as wolf18gamer . Mods don’t seem to be related since I disabled them (and I reinstalled the game just to be safe). This was tested on a legit Steam copy.

Just tested it and just like everyone else I get that problem.
Used the 64bit and 32bit version of the game on Steam. Can’t check other DRM versions.
The game crashes when the Trainer tries to inject (Last line Console shows is “DEBUG [trainer] Loading the trainer into the process…” after that game crashes Infinity does not show anything else)

:skull_and_crossbones: @STiNGERR

stingerr has died!? makes sense

I checked around and talked to frank about it, there is some issue with the way infinity is injecting the cheats i think. it would be fixed in some days.

4 Likes

Thanks

Seem to be getting the same error message as everyone else. Any update on when this is going to be sorted?
Many thanks!

If you would’ve read 2 posts above yours…

Thanks for that. FYI I did read that post, but because that was posted three days ago and I said “update on when this is going to be sorted”, I would have hoped someone would have been a little more helpful as a few days have passed for even just a brief update on what’s happening and how long it could take to rectify it.

Stinger will probably tell everyone here that it got updated. It takes as long as it takes. only frank could probably tell you how long it takes.
Patience is a virtue.
And sorry if I came over a little bit rude. Wasn’t meant like that but since there’s around 20 threads where people constantly ask the same thing I’m getting pretty tired of copy and pasting stuff the devs wrote.

Cheers for the info, it’ll be a nice surprise when it all gets sorted. We’ll just have to wait it out.
No problem don’t worry about it, I’m new here and still trying to get used to how things work.
All the best.

You all need to try and be patient. STiNGERR has been really unfortunate as this isn’t the only trainer that won’t work so he has a lot on his plate and a lot of pressure from people to achieve a working trainer. Just give him plenty of time and if you’re watching the post, you will get an email when he updates the trainer or when he comments.:blush:

2 Likes

The game crashes when i press play

1 Like