Banning has begun for level 100s

Poor people hope you enjoy it!!

No that just means they have not gotten to you yet…that holds no evidence fo them not continuing their effor

I wonder when people are going to come rage on the forums.

So what are they doing for the ban? Like a reset… Or just that account banned from gears or would it be every account on the xbox banned from gears?

Ban = Ban, nothing to do with a reset

Banning the account from Gears, epic games cannot ban an account or an xbox they would have to go through Xbox Enforcement Team

They have a detection for medals, so you could be banned for that - But skins - No.

Oh and when you get caught EPIC report to to Enforcement Team.

Im sure they do but EPIC does not need to for a ban off their game and they dont need to because people arent getting profile or system banned, I would have bet they reported it to them after taking action.

Not trying to be a **** but this is another isntacne of proof or you just talkin?

Someone posted a thread in Gears of War 3 section, and it was on @gearsviking

Silly epic cog, You’re supposed to be handing out trick or treats :stuck_out_tongue: Its not even christmas yet.

Im pretty sure they detected people with lvl 100 with all onyx and the epic ribbon.

They’re only checking the stats o all level 100s they said - just lower your level! lmao.

LOL I love how peole are saying its just for using skins…this basically proves what i was saying, They can tell if you got to 100 legit or not

Im pretty sure the people who modded the 100 only had like 100 matches played :stuck_out_tongue:

I get error “Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games”

Awe The anticipation.

Same is happening to me :confused:

That’s normally the error/message if your Xbox Live account has gone Silver

Still has gold for me, i know my gold runs out this month but i can still get on xbox live.

I wasnt stupid enough to do it on my main account but the spare account i put 1 ribbon of all on and all skins and characters, with GoW3 Dev And Epic games employee medals and level 100 i havent been banned yet and to be honest dont really care if i do :smile: lol

It may be in the middle of realizing your gold is up, I know theirs a lot of od things that happens when Gold expieres on accounts

people are reporting individually… watch yourselves.