Barotrauma Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update

We do not take update requests in the forum.

Hereā€™s how it works: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support :slight_smile:

Loading the game from wemod causes an immediate crash for me

Hello and welcome.

As stated above, this trainer is currently in need of an update. :slight_smile:

Also, make sure you are following the instructions in the trainer.

I tried this and the cheats just turn off after a few seconds.

The Barotrauma cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The trainer just crashes the game, it does not even go past the first loading screen. Fix, please.

Yup just crashes with out even going to the Menu Screen.

Load game fully until you can control characterļ¼Œthen click the button in the upper right corner of wemod and you can enable cheats normally.

Unlimited Turret Cooldown affects Supercapacitor and Battery recharge (i.e. does not let them charge).
Is any fix for that?

These four will turn off within a few seconds after turning on: 1. Unlimited Air Quality.2. No Floods.3. Unlimited Crew Oxygen.4. Unlimited Money. And can you add an option of unlimited lives for the crew?

1 Like

+1

Unlimited Tools Tank is BROKEN! Air Quality, no floods, crew oxygen is turned off within a few seconds.
Unlimited Tools Tank is active and make oxy,smg,etc tank always full but JUST VISUALS! we can use plasma unlimited but after tank is empty (even it said full) they do nothing just visual beam and no damage at all. same as oxygen on mask and diving suit.

@SleepingStick770 Unlimited Money is work! just go to submarine shop window where you buy new shubmarine then activate it.

Update request please

We do not take update requests in the forum. :slight_smile:

See how it works in this recent post:

The Barotrauma cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Found 3 problems with the Trainer.

1.) - No Floods: Sub floats upwards and you canā€™t steer it in any direction.

2.) - Unlimited Tools Tank: Doesnā€™t work as intended and only cosmetically ā€œfillsā€ your tanks and etc.

3.) - Unlimited Money: Not functioning at all.

So it definitely needs to be fixed before these 3 are usable.

2 Likes

the only thing that doesnā€™t work is the money cheat, and the sub cant move with the no flood on, otherwise, it works fine

1 Like

I FOUND A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE MONEY CHEAT! Press F3 to open the console, type in ā€œenablecheatsā€ (this will prevent you from getting achievements), then type ā€œMoney [Amount]ā€ hopefully this helps while itā€™s not fixed!

3 Likes

Newest update breaks all cheats. (They all automatically turn off even when save is loaded)