Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Your folder path and .exe might be different. What’s your .exe to run Batman called?

hi the infinite health interferes with enemies to they get infinite health and the grapple distance cheat also interferes with the game when im in a mission and im told to grapple somewhere but i cant im stuck standing on where i am i push all the buttons but nothing happens so i exited the game played without the mod and it works please help

hi the infinite health interferes with enemies to they get infinite health and the grapple distance cheat also interferes with the game when im in a mission and im told to grapple somewhere but i cant im stuck standing on where i am i push all the buttons but nothing happens so i exited the game played without the mod and it works please help

Hey, this should normally be posted on the orginal topic.

Either way, i dont own this game so i havent gotten to tested these.
Is some of the options for the Trainer working?

Im going to mention the maker of the trainer here so he get noticed ant come and look on it :slight_smile:

@unknown_v2

Orginal Topic

ok thankyou

i strongly advice to post the question/problem in the post MrPrecise linked, im gonna check it out tomorrow thou since it takes time to download :stuck_out_tongue:

ps: and for the love of the all mighty be polite <3

hay sprayprey il try n post it in the link and thanks for checking it out and im sorry i didnt seem polite i just been waiting while to find out whats happerning sorry if it came off that way il delete it

no need hehe, i just im a little exagerated, long work hours and a tendency for dramatism made Spray write that

lol i understand

1 Like

hey spray i posted it in the trainer but i haven’t heard anything back yet? :frowning:

Still downloading! damn internet is super slow now, gotta call the providors and complain

1 Like

I will look into the problems!

2 Likes

ok thanks spray and unknown. p.s im sorry to bother uses about it :slight_smile:

np! we like to help

Hey Batman Arkham Knight cheats don’t work, All the mods/cheats don’t work execpt unlimited wayne tech points, please work dillengently on getting these mods to work, again Thanks in advance, Holla 1

So nothing worked but you didnt get any error message either.
Cant see the game have been updated so, could you do some small things for me.

Add Infinity in your AV exceptions and run both game and Infinity as admin.

Could you clear your cache?
Just delete the files in these folders.
C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE
C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\CACHE.

would that be the same for my question mr precise or is that different? cause remember the infinite health interfered with the enemies on the game and so did grapple

I havent been BT on that game since i dont own it.
So i cant give you an answer. @unknown_v2, the developer could probably help you :slight_smile:

It might just be the game is buggy itself if the cheat is working (you get infinite health). The game was so buggy upon release they pulled it from steam for almost a year.

If the game got updated, that would explain trainer not working tho

stn the game should be fine now from bugs someone told me its ok and it might of been arkham city that had the problem like that i think ??..im not sure but yeah lol :slight_smile: .and mr precise how do i contact uknown maybe i message him??