Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I mentioned him. So he will come to us when he got time.

Gives enemies infinite health too.

post here for maximum effect! https://community.wemod.com/t/batman-arkham-knight-trainer

although, the dev is aware, my bet is: it will get updated when he can.

oh thanks. I wasnā€™t aware of this.

hey guys any update on how the update for this trainer is going?? just wondering that all :slight_smile:

I used the trainer a few wweeks ago and everything worked fine

1 Like

oh OK thats funny a lot of people claim including myself used the health cheat and it affected the enemies health to cause they wouldnā€™t die same with the grappling cheat that mucked up to unless someone has fixed it and not said nothing i dunno lol

@nb92 same hereā€¦ after using the cheat the only way to take out an enemy is a takedown :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I reiterate that notion, the Infinite Health cheat effect enemies as well, please work hard to combat this issue

1 Like

@unknown_v2 Any chance of an update for this, I started having the same issue of being unable to beat enemies because they couldnā€™t die/get knocked out

oh, I am playing on hard might be my issue

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™ve been trying to use the teleport and xp cheat but they donā€™t work, nothing happens. plz help.

1 Like

my game chrases in the middle of figths

can you add one hit kills

i am having issue using this trainer. The first half of the game works very well but now i am in the dirigible (looking for stag) and the game keep crashes with long error about address not found in the game. Is possible to have an update?

The Batman: Arkham Knight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Max Grapple Distance cheat added
  • Reset Gravity cheat added
  • One Hit Kill cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

So, this trainer has been awesome that last few weeks for meā€¦but last night with the update, I donā€™t know what is going on. Iā€™m towards the end of the game, and it seems like the cheats arenā€™t loading at all. I try to just add one cheat at a time, barely move in the game and it crashes, or the cheat wonā€™t load at all and when I die, the game crashesā€¦

Not sure what is going on, I donā€™t think Iā€™m the only person affected by this, but I thought I would bring it to someones attentionā€¦

Can you follow this guide to grab the save files and upload them to a website like mediafire.com or mega.nz. Then I can check the issue out.

Guide: Where are the save files? :: Batmanā„¢: Arkham Knight General Discussions

I wasnā€™t sure which save file were correct, so I uploaded the steam files first and then the WB files. The 3 steam files are the shortest named if that helps///

Thanks for you help looking into this.

1 Like

Some of the mods (from the update) donā€™t work on missions and some areas, depending on how far you are in the game.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? if not, i would like this to be fixed in the next update.

While I have seen the waynetech points cheat work, cheats including unlimited afterburner,unlimited missile barrage/auxiliary weapon, and unlimited equipment do not seem to work.