Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not sure what is going on…I havent heard anything from the dev since I posted about my issues almost 2 weeks ago now…

Sorry for the delay, I am looking at the issue and working on a fix!

1 Like

No rush man, I’m sure you have a life of your own lol…

game crashing for me when i activate cheats

this causes my game to crash

it works but it crashed way to much for just cheats i have this problem with a lot of these games when i use infinity.

i want that way too much

Unlimited vehicle health breaks the vehicle; it gets super fast and uncontrolable.

everything works but besides the unlimited health option, :confused:
and i doing something wrong?

figure it out, the dlc for all characters in open world was breaking it

The trainer works for batman, but the infinite vehicle health doesn’t work at all…I just keep blowing up!

I have a problem. When I play the game normally it’s fine, but as soon as I enable the trainer the grapple button thing doesn’t show up anymore, and then when I end the cheats it crashes. But the big problem is that I can’t see the grapple location. (Bought this game right now on Winter Sale) @unknown_v2

Hey man, unlimited vehicle health, unlimited missile barrage & unlimited Health doesn’t work, my version is 1.6.2 update 7 pirated, Holla back, 1

invincibility does not work

Is this going to be updated for the newest patch?

Game crashes a few minutes after startup.

hey so like everytime i play this game with your mods my gaming labtop play for like five mins then turn to a black srceen and shut down my comupter but when i play without cheat it doesn’t any advice for me to fix this iusses.

@515030ced the trainer needs to be updated. there are other users having issues with BAK trainer as well. Then question is when, unfortunately i do not know, the developer of the trainer @unknown_v2 could tell you better then i could.

well ok but if someone find out i like to know so i can play my game

@515030ced you could always pm the developer and see if they respond.