Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yah but i not sure how to do that kind stuff my older brother does this stuff for me i not a tech type guy he build gaming towers for people for money but for friends and family free ill let him talk to this guy you talking about cause tyler the owner of the batman game not me we file share cause were brother irl.

look up tylerdunlap133

sorry its spelled TYLERDUNLAP133’S

@515030ced okay, good luck with that.

i have a issue with your cheats they seem to work playing the game for five mins the the gaming laptop screen turn black shutdown my laptop power off to sleep mode or something and when i turn it back on sign in my lab top the game and everything still saved but the sound shuts off and if i keep playing it it does it all over again but when i play without cheats it works fine so if you can find out what cause this problem unknown-v2 that be great thx. cause it not just this game that does it other do it to like Mafia 3.

no working and just make game crash after like 5minutes.

Yes. The comments even say trainer needs an update.

This needs an update, only thing that works for me is unlim. health

Yes, please update

None of this works now.

are this going to get update anytime soon :frowning:

1 Like

When I use the cheats I can’t use the grappling hook,the grappling icon flickers.When I don’t use the cheats it works fine why is that and any way to fix this?

1 Like

Hey @unknown_v2 I just wanted to let you know that the cheats like infinite health and infinite vehicle health don’t work in my game, I was wondering if you knew how I could fix that.

1 Like

same here and when I use it, it crashes my game

1 Like

So has anyone heard from @unknown_v2 at all about updating the trainer?

1 Like

there’s a few trainers that need to be updated but don’t know if he knows about it.

damn I was hoping that someone had at least heard from him recently

He’s MIA.

1 Like

The game just won’t start when click play…….ever!!
The circle just keep rotating!!

So administrators responded to an email I sent saying that @unknown_v2 would be back this week to update his trainers, has anyone noticed if they’ve been updated? None of the games I have that use his trainers work like their supposed to still.

2 Likes