Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

does not work, This needs a big update.

1 Like

This trailer make the batmobile unuseful

Doesnā€™t work it crash a lot please fix

@Chris this trainer crashes almost as soon as the game starts can we add it to the request update list?

It has needed an update for a long time. Unfortunatly unknown aint around any more.
Maybe one of the other " guys " will pick this up

Chris replied on another thread and said the only way to get it on the request list is if enough people are trying to play it still.

Yeah, Tried it out today, trying 2 get my Batman fix on, trainer crashed my game, let me try 2 replicate the process so I can futher give u specific feedback on this issue

hello im just asking if you could fix this

since your the creator of this mod hopefully you can fix also the mods dont work anyway by the way i know this is a old game but id be grateful if you fix this

He ainā€™t here no more. Had some personals maybe one of the other trainer devā€™s will pick this up and make a new one

who do you think could fix it in the next few weeks

If I had to guess would be STN. ( sorry stn )

best bet would be to try and tag one of the other creators on this forum and ask. though Chris did say earlier that the only way to get it updated is to have enough people trying to play it to warrant it being added to the request list.

That is the exact error that I get except my game never loads beyond the splash.

Punctuation, please.

The original trainer creator no longer does trainers for us but Iā€™ll forward it and they can see if someone else could fix the trainer, if so they will add the request update button so it can be voted on :slightly_smiling_face:

As of today (6-5-2019) Iā€™ve noticed that if I use the trainer, Batmanā€™s grapple doesnā€™t work. Iā€™ve played the game without using the WeMod trainer and grapple works. As soon as I launch the trainer, grapple stops working. In other words, I canā€™t grapple anything ( I get the ā€œNO GRAPPLEā€ symbol) that IS a grapple point. The only mods Iā€™m using is Unlimited Health and Unlimited Vehicle Health. Tried to turn those off, but the problem still persists. Hope this helps into narrowing down what the problem can be.

Well this one made by unknownv2 which he isnā€™t here anymore so not sure if one of the others mite pick this up or not.

Well, it looks like someone is going to fix this trainer. According to the WeMod app, MRANTIFUN has the trainer in development. Hope it fixes all the things that are broken in the old trainer. Thanks for all your hard work you guys!

MAFā€™s trainer is actually released here :slightly_smiling_face: