Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Batman: Arkham Knight Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Max Grapple Distance
3. Unlimited Grapple Distance
4. Unlimited Vehicle Health
5. Unlimited Afterburner
6. Unlimited Missible Barrage
7. Experience
8. Add XP
9. Max Level XP
10. Unlimited WayneTech Points
11. Gravity
12. 100G Gravity
13. Jump Height
14. Jump!
15. Teleport To Map Cursor
16. Unlimited Equipment
17. Reset Gravity
18. One Hit Kill

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 04/05/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 07/11/2017
    Max Grapple Distance cheat added
    Reset Gravity cheat added
    One Hit Kill cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Would be awesome if you could make a way to get all the riddle trophies and solve all riddles.
Because doing everything just to (Spoiler ahead) rescue catwoman and fight riddler get boring after a good while hunting everything down.

So i would you be considering that?

2 Likes

Alright, I will look into that :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Can that sort of thing be added to a Trainer? I would of thought that was more of an edit to the games stats…

I can be arguing that everything is possible if you put your mind to it.
I cant say if they can pull it off. But i think they can.

The riddles and trophies is only a minor stat in the game.
So might be possible. As long they got the time to do this objective.
And wouldnt it be cool to have something else than only God mode etc.

Better features for cheats, more people going to like Infinity :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I keep getting this happening to me…

if I select [YES], this message will shortly follow…

The exact same thing happens with Metal Gear Solid 5 too. I’m assuming it’s a simple solution. If I launch either game without the use of Infinity, then the game(s) function fine.

1 Like

I havent followed the Batman games version, but i believe a new patch has come out and Infinity isnt compatible with this version of the game.

We just have to ask @unknown_v2 for help with this one.

The Batman: Arkham Knight trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for game version 1.6.2.0

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

i keep getting a pop up saying that the mods have failed to load in the game. I’ve restarted that process many times. I’ve redownloaded the game. If i start the game normally through steam it runs fine but as soon as i try to start the mods i get that pop up again and my game crashes.

1 Like

Well as far as I can see there was a patch in March and thats why the trainer wont load as it happens to me also hope that the trainer can get updated to the last patch.

What’s the name of the Launcher? The launcher has a different name than what steam has, so Infinity won’t detect it.

Well im useing steam version so it should detect it Im sure its the patch that came out on 8 March tried other trainers and they didnt work either.

No, but I pirated it, so it has a different name. What’s the steam name?

Its BatmanAK.exe

Hey Guys, Batman Arkham Knight PC needs to be updated, I’m on 1.0.4.5, Infinity Trainer says 1.1.0, so idk what version ya’ll using also I’m playing a non-steam version as well, I know how confusing

The trainer was made for the Steam Version, where did you download it? Did you pirate it?

I got mine from nosteam.ro, actually. yet it still won’t detect it, been a while as well.

Did you try to manually select the installation folder?

Do what @MrPrecise said and if it doesn’t work after manually selecting the folder, make sure you’re on the latest version of the game.

I’ve been trying to do that. Actually that’s what I’ve constantly been doing.