Battlefield 1 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Why won’t unlimited health work? also, unlimited ammo doesn’t turn on as well. I dont like never running out of bullets, so whats the problem?

@CabbageBread. See one and two above you post. Needs an update

actually the unlimited ammo works in Single Player. Health is a problem still,

omg its not fixed yet? are you serious

I fixed/made all these in the meantime

Just wanted to state (not demanding) that the recent update made ALL buttons stay on but I noticed in sp:

When Easy Kill is on: NPC dies but game thinks they are still alive making stealth missions impossible

When Infinite Tank Health is on: Enemy Tanks are disabled but not destroyed.

I just now downloaded battlefield 1 with origin. I ran the game a little, then downloaded wemod infinity for battlefield 1 the latest version. All the mods work except for infinite health. the other thing that I notice, if I toggle easy kills on and off then infinite health shows on, but it still does not work in game play. infinite health is F1 and easy Kills is F7. So if I toggle F7 on and off, F1 infinite health toggles with F7 easy kills, but infinite health still does not work.

The battlefield version it shows is ( product version 1.0.52.60404). Infinite health does not work, when you toggle the F1, Infinitehealth just flashes on and off but will not stay on. However, when I toggle F7 easy Kills, F1 infinite health also toggles with easy kills, and shows on but does not work in the game, if an enemy shoots you your dead.

None of the cheats work.

only the tank health cheat works the rest of the cheats dont stay on

@darkdynasty @guitargfd the developer of the trainer will update when he has a chance, please be patient. Thank you.

Same, it worked the first time but never after. Please fix it ,2018

When will BF1 see a updated Trainer? Current one Unlimited Health doesn’t work it acts like your being shot constantly… and No Reload no longer works.

@STN

Hey, Infinity say always “We have trouble to load the Cheat in your Game”
also in WWII and Dishonored Death of the Outsider…

What’s Going on?
Do i need an Update?

try loading the game first and than infinity.

Infinity only Load the Cheats in Assassins Creed Unity/Syndicate and Origins, but in Call of Duty WWII or BF1 not, in MW2 i can use the Cheats but the “Jump” Cheat causes the fall damage animation to be executed permanently, so my screen shakes up dan down contiunously… pllllllss fix this

Run the game yourself then attach infinity.

Each trainer/game is different and has nothing to do with other trainers in infinity. COD:WWII has anticheat and needs to be dealt with.

i love the cheats but unlimited ammo and no reload does not work i think those are the only two

@STN - sup man, not to be a dick or anything but any eta on the latest update for the trainer? unlimited health, no reload doesn’t work. Just curious, just trying to get all them codex shits because OCD and unlimited health makes it a whole lot easier. thanks for all your hard work, I understand this game is probably lower on your list due to its age…newer games tend to get more attention.

This trainer won’t be updated.