Battlefield 1 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefield 1 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. No Overheat
5. Perfect Aim
6. No Recoil
7. Easy Kills
8. Unlimited Tank Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/23/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/11/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/19/2017

• 07/01/2018

• 07/05/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Battlefield 1 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v9198 (01.01.2017) version
  • Fixed health cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

This is supposed to run in singleplayer/campaign and not online, I assume?

1 Like

Yes. We don’t support online/multiplayer cheating.

2 Likes

Hello STN I just tested the update for health cheat and still not working same issue, you die from enemy fire and instant death from explosions , health bar keeps moving from 5 to 1 for like 10 times and then become 100 again but normal enemy fire kills you, please fix it and try to add never tired cheat … Zoom cheat … and multi shots from all weapons and tanks.

Thank you

2 Likes

@CrixusCapiua I just tested and it works fine here, threw a grenade…nothing. Do you have the latest origin version? Does the cheat stay blue or toggles itself off?

ill test it out since i have the game installed.

No issues on my end.

I’m getting the same result. When activated it just goes between 1-5. Grenades still kill you.

Worked fine for me before you updated the tool.

1 Like

So either i am a version ahead or you guys are. Can any of you confirm this is the version you see? (v9198)

and the bf1 exe should be

If yours is different, send me your exe.

1 Like

Same exe and game version.

1 Like

Ok thanks, i’ll test it out more. I haven’t progressed past first mission.

I’ve finished the chapter with 2 missions and the health worked for me. I’ve tested it on hard difficulty as well.

So the issue was the health cheat won’t get a chance to activate until your health healed a bit (it was working but slow). I changed it so now it should hopefully activate as soon as you get hit or heal or enable it.

infinty battlefield 1 is not working. infinty bf1 is loading a long time please fix

Start the trainer after the game.

the game is on but infinty is still loading

Launch the game first. The trainer takes a while to download and launch (so if you have a slow connection, might be longer than normal).

Battlefield 1 confirmation of health cheat NOT working for me either for v9198

i tried playing battlefield 1 but the trainer wouldn’t load so closed it loaded again then i got bf1 exe error it told me to reinstall infinity so i did but it said it didnt install properly it didnt work so now i dont know what to do can someone please help? im having trouble with lot of trainers cheats that arent working lately

update: i managed to fix it all except bf1 still has some cheats not allowing to be turned on