Battlefield 1 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

I’m getting the same result. When activated it just goes between 1-5. Grenades still kill you.

Worked fine for me before you updated the tool.

1 Like

So either i am a version ahead or you guys are. Can any of you confirm this is the version you see? (v9198)

and the bf1 exe should be

If yours is different, send me your exe.

1 Like

Same exe and game version.

1 Like

Ok thanks, i’ll test it out more. I haven’t progressed past first mission.

I’ve finished the chapter with 2 missions and the health worked for me. I’ve tested it on hard difficulty as well.

So the issue was the health cheat won’t get a chance to activate until your health healed a bit (it was working but slow). I changed it so now it should hopefully activate as soon as you get hit or heal or enable it.

infinty battlefield 1 is not working. infinty bf1 is loading a long time please fix

Start the trainer after the game.

the game is on but infinty is still loading

Launch the game first. The trainer takes a while to download and launch (so if you have a slow connection, might be longer than normal).

Battlefield 1 confirmation of health cheat NOT working for me either for v9198

i tried playing battlefield 1 but the trainer wouldn’t load so closed it loaded again then i got bf1 exe error it told me to reinstall infinity so i did but it said it didnt install properly it didnt work so now i dont know what to do can someone please help? im having trouble with lot of trainers cheats that arent working lately

update: i managed to fix it all except bf1 still has some cheats not allowing to be turned on

which cheats? the game might have updated.

unlimited ammo no reload and no overheat those ones wont let me turn them on

Unlimited Ammo, No Overheat, and No Reload and Unlimited Health do not work.

The Battlefield 1 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v11299 (03-04-2017) version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

All cheats activate except for Inf Ammo, No Reload, and No Overheat. Odd because all worked a few days ago.

Did the game have an update again?

Not to my knowledge.