Battlefield 1 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

which cheats? the game might have updated.

unlimited ammo no reload and no overheat those ones wont let me turn them on

Unlimited Ammo, No Overheat, and No Reload and Unlimited Health do not work.

The Battlefield 1 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for v11299 (03-04-2017) version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

All cheats activate except for Inf Ammo, No Reload, and No Overheat. Odd because all worked a few days ago.

Did the game have an update again?

Not to my knowledge.

This trainer doesn’t seem to work at all for me. Maybe I am not using it correctly. I hit the Start button and it launches the game, but when I try and toggle on the cheats using the hotkeys it doesn’t do anything. The game version I am on is 1.50.319 64-bit Origin Edition

Could be the game updated again

nothing works in trainer only no recoil works please fix it update

as of today this game has worked with no problems at all all cheats work ive tried them but heres the thing for offline gameplay/storymode all cheats work and for online gameplay only no recoil no overheat and perfect aim work for only only online and im currently using them now with no problems

The cheats are not made for online. They will get you banned.

Ooh don’t try norecoil/perfect aim online. Ban 100% guaranteed

Been using them online since February nothing yet. You just need to know how to use it

Hi.
New version of game dont work the unlimited health. When I want use this only active only a half of second and go to back OFF. Others are good.
Game version: 1.0.50.17863 (12/06/2017)

“You just need to know how to use it” Welp. Be sure though to not blame Wemod if you get banned. If they work for you well go ahead and ruin the fun of others. If they don’t good.

Just finished using it with the new map. Its awesome and why would I blame wemod :joy::joy: there not forcing me to do anything. And if I get banned well thats that

So am I missing something on how to get the trainer to work?

Ehm apart from clicking start game on Infinity. No.

Yeah looks like the game had an update