Battlefield 1 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

update trainer please

The Health hack for Battlefield 1 does not work.
just… fix it.

You’re a demanding little creature aren’t you?

3 Likes

Probably because the game had an update. Or you might be using it online. I am not sure which yet

If it helps any, I tried using the unlimited health during a campaign game and it didn’t work for me either.

Hello there. Just reporting that the cheat does not work for me on the campaing. Can someone help me please? Thanks a lot in advance

Did the game have an update again/

A lot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably. I havent played it in a long time. Perphaps I am doing something wrong? Should I Disable internet or sth? Thanks in advance!

When I toggle the Unlimited Health and Unlimited Ammo cheats, they stay on for a second, then turn off again. They won’t stay on for more than a second

Do you have a gun for infinte ammo to stay on ?
Sometimes they don’t stay on if there is no reason till you get a gun

1 Like

Dammm and hellblade is coming out ! Guess we can wait !

The Battlefield 1 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Yeah, the Infinite Health cheat still doesn’t work. I try to enable it with F1, but it turns to a Green Yes then disables itself. Weird though, I pressed on F7 (Easy Kills) and it enabled Infinite Health. Weird Again is that even though Infinite Health is enabled, it still doesn’t work. Any solutions?

Do you have origin version? and offline?

infinite health does not work at all

1 Like

Yeah the game had an update again…sigh

Yes, I do have the Origin version and it is offline. All the cheats made by you guys is offline, lol.

when can I expect an update then?