Battlefield 1 Trainer

This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefield 1 trainer tool in Infinity. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the tool in here!

Available Cheats and Mods:

1. Unlimited health
  2. Unlimited ammo
  3. No reload
  4. No overheat

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our tools up-to-date with the latest versions of games. Infinity automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Download:

This Battlefield 1 trainer is included in Infinity, the ultimate PC game modding tool. Download Infinity for free right now, or learn more about it!

Updates and Changes:

• 1.0.0 | 10/21/2016
    Initial release

Like this tool?

Check out all of the games Infinity can mod here.

2 Likes

nice. hope to see more added to it.

Of course!

1 Like

awesome!

I hope you add ‘no recoil’ and ‘supper accuracy’

Please add " player air floating" “One shot kill”

@STN Unlimited Vehicle Health requested.

It maybe only Tank health that can be effected. Not sure about other vehicles.

Please try to make all cheats work online , No recoil and No Spread works perfectly but the others wont please work on aimbot and aimlock

We don’t do online hacks, sorry.

Will you get banned if you only use this on War Stories? I have never used one of your trainers on a Battlefield’s singleplayer so I am curios.

You should be fine, but there are never any guarantees.

@GamerPuff Battlefield like the awesome game series it is, has never banned its players for cheating in single player. Feel free to cheat away, i am 100% sure.

If it was call of duty especially the recent series then i couldn’t say anything for sure. They have banned innocent people

hi i like the trainer for bf1 but for some reason the unlimited health cheats doesn’t work…

1 Like

Yeah the game had an update. I’ll check it out

1 Like

@onemdark Trainer updated, try it now