Battlefield 4 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Thanks for pointing that out. Those instructions were copied/pasted from another post for a different game. Just swap the word “Uplay” for “Origin”. :slight_smile:
Usually, you right-click the game in the launcher’s library, then click “verify” or “repair”.

This doesn’t mean anything. Antiviruses can be fine with some trainers but not with others.

Hey guys.
I´ve been having this error for quit a while now.
When I launch wemod and click the BF4 trainer, I get the 9 options as referred on the trainer.
As soon as I add the BF4 instalation file, the trainer shifts to 13 options and it stops working in-game.
I’ll attach a print screen of both before and after I add the .exe file location of BF4.
Hope I was clear enough!
trainer_before_exe_file|589x500

Trainer with 13 options after I add file location

Go into history under the play button and click on the trainer you want to use.

Hello… I have been trying to use this trainer; but every time I start it it closes the game and I get an error that I am running a 32-bit version of the game. I have unistalled and reinstalled the game multiple times and the same thing still happens. Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Hello there. :slight_smile:

If you copy and paste the entire error message that WeMod gives you into the forum’s search tool, in general you’d find an answer very quickly.

Here we go: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Thanks for the reply. I followed the directions to start the game and now I receive the error on the screen shot. Please note that this is only happening with Battlefield 4; all my other games work fine.

I can see in your screenshot that you are using a very old trainer made by “Unknown_v2”, who is retired from WeMod. Therefore that trainer is likely very out of date.

You should be using MrAntiFun’s trainer if you have the game from Origin.

@Ravenfyre, Thank you for your help. I now have another issue. I have tried playing the game by loading through Origin first and through WeMod; both times the game starts and on the home screen I go back into WeMod to pick my options and WeMod says it can not find the game; even though it is open and running… see attached screenshot

1 Like

Could you try adding WeMod as an exception in your antivirus program? Specifically the three files mentioned at the bottom of this post: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre (you can ignore the rest of the text there).
And where did you get the game from?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey I have a problem with the weapon unlocking. I don’t know what that means"Unlock weapons in creates". Can I get a little help?

currently does not work, vercion 2021

Works for me: Battlefield 4 version 1.8.2.48475 from Origin, 64-bit exe version, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. :ok_hand:

no work

Origin Cheat Table 100% does not work or even starts please fix

1 Like

The game runs for me but the cheats don’t do anything

does not find my game, Origin installation

only two of the mods seem to do anything.

doesnt work anymore. The game force closes when you try use the cheat.

So the only cheat that work is the no recoil rest doesnt work