Battlefield 4 Trainer

me too

Hey guys, Battlefield 4 won’t catch ifinity cheats either way I launch the game thru the play button or I launch the game first then I launch ifinity. I’m using the new UI updated version, Holla back when you get the time, 1

Hey @Juillani, can you explain exactly what happens? Do you get an error message?

Okay, Here’s the scenario, I press play to launch the ifinity cheats so it can catch Battlefield 4, a spinning circle rotates for about 3 seconds then it stops and it doesn’t catch Battlefield 4 to inject the cheats, no error messages or anything, take in consideration I’m on Windows 10 Creators Update. Alright I’ll leave you to it, hope you can resolve this problem, again Thanks in advance, Holla 1

Hey guys, I posted this comment about Battlefield 4 over 2 weeks ago, whats da deal???, could ya’ll please respond or give me some sort of feedback on ifinity’s Battlefield 4 trainer, Thank in advance, Holla 1

You could check the console for errors.

file:///C:/Users/Gilga/AppData/Local/Infinity/app-3.0.14/resources/app.asar/output/vendor-bundle-25bc75d038.js, I tried x86 & x64, same error

That is no error.
That’s a file path

which part of the log is the error found in???

Here’s the error message in Battlefield 4 for Infinity: Battlefield 4 error message in Infinity.txt (713.6 KB)

You sure you used the instructions right?
This does not even resemble the console. Apart from the weird text design.
After pressing play in Infinity and it failing to work on BF4 go to settings and press save log. Upload that somewhere.

I don’t even have a clue on how to do this. I need a step by step tutorial on how I send you a log for BF4 Infinity trainer

You could either do what’s written in the post I send about the console there’s even a VIDEO that shows how it works.
Or you could do what I told you to do can’t make it easier but I’ll try.

1. Start the game and load into the campaign.
  2. Start Infinity select BF4 and press play
  3. Try cheats
  4. In Infinity go to settings and press save log
  5. Upload the log…

Okay here you go, sorry for being a noob: Infinity.log (21.0 KB)

Do you have an antivirus on your system? Or firewall?
If so try adding a exception for infinity and disable them then try again.

@frank

Summary

DEBUG [trainer-init] Aquiring trainer license…
DEBUG [trainer-init] Aquiring trainer DLL…
DEBUG [trainer-init] Launching the game…
DEBUG [trainer-init] Attaching to game…
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:15 executed.
0 {“file”:“C:\Users\Gilga\AppData\Local\Infinity\app-3.0.15\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\trainerlib\TrainerLib_x64.dll”,“sids”:[“S-1-1-0”,“S-1-15-2-1”],“permissions”:5}
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:16 executed.
0 {“file”:“C:\Users\Gilga\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers\Trainer_3_e0f16710fc.dll”,“sids”:[“S-1-1-0”,“S-1-15-2-1”],“permissions”:5}
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:15 completed.
0 null
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:16 completed.
0 null
DEBUG [support-tasks] inject-dll:17 executed.
0 {“processId”:2664,“dllPath”:“C:\Users\Gilga\AppData\Local\Infinity\app-3.0.15\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\trainerlib\TrainerLib_x64.dll”,“timeout”:5000}
DEBUG [support-tasks] inject-dll:17 completed.
0 null
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:18 executed.
0 {“file”:"\\.\pipe\Infinity\Cheats_1499976483289_In",“sids”:[“S-1-1-0”,“S-1-15-2-1”],“permissions”:3}
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:19 executed.
0 {“file”:"\\.\pipe\Infinity\Cheats_1499976483289_Out",“sids”:[“S-1-1-0”,“S-1-15-2-1”],“permissions”:3}
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:20 executed.
0 {“file”:"\\.\pipe\Infinity\Cheats_1499976483289_Log",“sids”:[“S-1-1-0”,“S-1-15-2-1”],“permissions”:3}
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:18 completed.
0 null
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:20 completed.
0 null
DEBUG [support-tasks] grant-permission:19 completed.
0 null
DEBUG [support-tasks] create-remote-thread:21 executed.
0 {“processId”:2664,“module”:“TrainerLib_x64.dll”,“export”:“Run”,“arg”:“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”,“proxy”:null}
DEBUG [support-tasks] create-remote-thread:21 completed.
0 14128

Trainer does not Inject.

Bruh, Windows 10 has anti-virus & firewall built into the OS, so that’s not the problem, anyway I already added an exception in Windows Defender and an exception in Windows Firewall, still won’t catch Battlefield 4, what happened??? v2 was working fine until public beta v3, Holla Back, 1

Yeah I know windows has those built in but some people think they need extra protection and use useless av’s like Norton which hate Infinity cause they are plain stupid. that’s why I asked.
don’t know what happened hence I tagged frank. He will have a look at it as soon as he has time

I’m new to Infinity, but it does not seem to work with BF4. The phone app doesn’t recognize the game was launched and is running. So far, it has worked for me for Borderlands TPS (well, it crashes semi-frequently when running it from Infinity but it does work) and Mirror’s Edge Catalyst (without issue). I feel that it would have something to do with the recent UI overhaul. Anyway, anyone have any tips? I’d like to play back through the SP on ULTRA and with unlimited ammo. :wink:

1 Like

You have a checkmark next to play and Infinity is working fine just the app is not working?