Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Allies Health
3. Unlimited Shield
4. Unlimited Movement
5. Unlimited Morale
6. Unlimited Upgrade Points
7. Unlimited Renown
8. Unlimited Money
9. One-Hit Kills

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Please read this entire post to get the cheats working!

In order to use these Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 cheats, you must replace a game file. Open the game’s installation folder (in Steam, go to game properties, browse local files) and replace BattlefleetGothic2.exe with the file attached to this post.

Be sure to make a copy of the original file, as it’s needed to play online. If you lost your backup, no problem. Just tell Steam to verify the files (in game properties).

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/17/2019
    Started development

• 05/20/2019
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 07/07/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

How Long Does It Take To Make I Have Bean Waiting Since January

Well, considering they just started developing the trainer yesterday ( or today, depending on your timezone ), I’d give them about a week or so before it’s released. I know you’ve been waiting a while as is, but just be patient.

The Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Important Notes:

Please read this entire post to get the cheats working!

In order to use these Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 cheats, you must replace a game file. Open the game’s installation folder (in Steam, go to game properties, browse local files) and replace BattlefleetGothic2.exe with the file attached to this post.

Be sure to make a copy of the original file, as it’s needed to play online. If you lost your backup, no problem. Just tell Steam to verify the files (in game properties).

File To Replace:

BattlefleetGothic2.exe (130.5 KB)

1 Like

this mods do not work.i don’t have new game version.my pc not trust the file replace.

How could it not work. He just made it . Your game from steam ?
Did you follow the notes above ?
Any time an exe is it comes up as not trusted. But it is fine

I did.yes the game from steam

I’ve tried to start the mods with the game it didn’t work i don’t know how to fix it

same here

Can you please be more descriptive? What error message displays? Can you take a screenshot?

Thanks!

1 Like

Me too from steam and do not work,if possible we need more complete istruction or screenshoot.

More complete instructions ? Just replace your exe with the one stingerr has provided up above

Not sure what anyone is talking about. this trainer works perfectly with no fatal errors or crashes, unlike the cheathappens trainer which does not work at all.

Doesn’t work. When replacing the file the EasyAntiCheat program is still in place. The moment you replace the file with anything the game simply gives you the red x and says nope. Work a little more so you can get it to function with the ease that makes us want to support this program.

and here’s other picture for you instinct that why you can see the other problem that i tried to fix it

that I got too.i have no clue what to do now.

same here i don’t know how to fix it

@STiNGERR Where are you bro ?? No one nose how to use this ??

No one but me it seams lol.

1 Like

This trainer needs two things. first unlimited troops on the ship so you can’t lose ships to boarding favored factions like space marine or the tyranids, Second unlimited item usages eg, unlimited torpedos, boarding actions, or fighters

1 Like