Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Turrets
4. Unlimited Troops
5. Drain Enemy Health
6. Drain Enemy Shield
7. Unlimited Combustion
8. Reset Skill Cooldowns
9. Unlimited Renown
10. Unlimited Crew Points
11. Unlimited Skill Points
12. Unlimited Fleet Points
13. Unlimited Deployment Points

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Use mods only when needed, Do not leave them on.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 21 cheats

• 08/04/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

v1.6.8910 out, most of the options don’t work; sooo time for an update please :smile:

1 Like

Since I got this mod, I wish it’s fully fixed. Wemod, please enlighten us with a new update for battlefleet gothic! :smiley::heart_eyes:

Infinite Health option does not work. As well as Drain Enemy options, and Freeze enemy.

1 Like

After disactivating every malware and firewall protection, it’s still not working.

BattleFleetGothic-Win64-Shipping.exe - wrong image.

C:\Users******\AppData\Roaming\Daring Developpement\Infinity\trainers\131-1477001926.bin is not made to work under windows or he got an error… etc …

Where is the problem right there ?

Edit: I also got the error code 10

That specific Error code may basically mean that Windows OS, for some reason, is unable to communicate properly with the program, or app, IMO.

This problem can also be caused by outdated, or missing/corrupt files (device drivers, or otherwise). Have you tried doing a CLEAN re-install of the INFINITY tool ?

First off, remove the previous installed version, and then do a proper reinstall. Use any REGISTRY cleaner tool as well, to scan your PC for broken/missing registry entries, if need be.

I just read your post actually at the second you answered me, i did that, and it’s still not working, thanks for the reply

Okay, no worries. Well, I’m not fully sure what else could be causing this error then, as I can’t reproduce this at my end, but @frank might have some solution.

Are you running INFINITY as an ADMIN, or just as a normal Windows user ? Try both methods.

I did, i don’t know either where the problem is, did someone managed to make it work ? Maybe it’s a problem in the trainer itself ?

The mods are outdated but there are also some issues that we are working on. As soon as those gets fixed i will also try and release an update for the mods.

Thanks for your works, cheers.

@STiNGERR from an email:

The following cheats that are not working

1.Unlimited Health, Shield, Turrets and troops
2.Drain enemy health, shield, rotation and detection.
3.Unlimited renown, upgrade points, crew points and skill points.

The rest are fine but these following are needed to be fixed please, just so you know.

Hey there, do we know if there are any plans soon to fix the known issues or are they a low priority for now?

Is there going to be a update for this as most of them don’t even work now

I’ll second that. The only ones that do work are 20 and 21.

none of the cheats work, the game is currently at 1.8.10317. Please update.

Also here like… hoping for a update…

Me too. Please update.

only inf Fleet Points/deploy and inf combustion .
Skill reset give the ki 10x more skill uses then me .
Please try to fix it
thx for all the hard work til today

So is it me or have this trainer been forgot. Apparently there were problems with it when it first came out. Could STiNGERR please reply to all who have asked for the update and the hundreds looking to see if you are planning on fixing it. It would be nice to know one way or the other. Thanks in advance