BattleTech Cheats and Trainer for Steam

still works fine for me thoā€¦

Does this mod include an unlimited money option? I donā€™t see one in the menu. Do I need to use a different mod for that?

Spam the Play keyl

Hey, so everything works just fine but i donā€™t know how to cancel ā€œGodmodeā€. i mean i get it its a one hit kill but now i dont need it and my mechs still have 25k dmg to all their guns. Please let me know what resets the debug commands.

Okay it seems to work for me so far, but godmode seems to make it so that I instant kill too. I just want regular old godmode where you still have to fight without instant kills. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

just reporting, that it still works for now :slight_smile:

am having a lot of crashes after the new patch for battletech flashpoint since itā€™s not verified with the new version. but it seems to stabilise if i open it, hit god mode then close it.

well looks like this trainer needs an update for urban warfare so if anyone wants debug mode to work for urban warfare nows the time to vote with tokens and request an update for it.

1 Like

The BattleTech cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

can we get an update for the trainer. Looks like BattleTech updated on 9/10/19 and old trainer doesnā€™t work anymore. Thank You

Ya we are getting around to this one sorry for the hold up. Hope to have it fixed soon

Thank you and Appreciate it!

1 Like

Any update on a fix for this?

lets hope soon

Well the thing is that STN no longer with WeMod but good thing mr.antifun is adding his trainers to the list here so hope battletech will be one shortly

going to miss STN though he made good trainers

Donā€™t worry, our other devs are AMAZING :grin: This will get picked up soon enough :slightly_smiling_face:

so any update on our update

It was released yesterday! New trainer thread can be found here :slightly_smiling_face: