BattleTech Cheats and Trainer for Steam

dose anybody know about the diferent profiles in the debug menu?

Is there a money cheat here, and if so how do I access it?

Right now there’s none.
The debug mode here is only accessible in a mission.
I don’t know if you can edit your savegame might be worth a shot.
Also you can edit a specific file to increase payment and salvage

1 Like

What sort of “specific files” would I edit to increase the money gained from selling something or payment?

BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\simGameConstants

Open the simGameConstants.json with a text editor (Notepad++ recommended)

It’s pretty straight forward what’s written in there.
I also recommend editing the following lines:

Summary

“DefaultSystemTravelTime” : 1,
“DefaultFuelTime” : 1,
“FuelStationFuelTime” : 1,
“DayElapseTimeSlow” : 1,
“DayElapseTimeNormal” : 0.5,
“DayElapseTimeFast” : 0.25

The numbers will be different for you. Just put them to the same number I have that will drastically increase Travel time and waiting time.

2 Likes

thanks you so much

Easiest way to get massive amounts of money is to search for the file: Weapon_Laser_SmallLaser_0-STOCK.json
and edit the “cost” to 1000000000. Then visit the a store ingame and sell some small lasers. :smiley:

You can edit the “cost” for all other weapons in the folder either.

1 Like

Yeah you would need them though. also they’re very useful for close range mechs.

But yeah. You’re right. Don’t know why anyone would need lots of money though. I get around 2million per mission (non edited files) So I really have no need for that.

Anyways I was going trough a lot of files and it’s very easy to manage conditions and stuff.
Heatsinks that are op. Guns that are op. All of that is very easy to make even unlimited Tonnage.

hmmm unlimited tonnage would be nice :smiley:

That’s actually a nice idea.
I edited the chassis files and must say. Game is a piece of cake with all the strongest gun put in

Any guesstimate on a adding the 1.1 update to the trainer?

Huh? I am not aware of the trainer being broken?

When i try and use it I get “This trainer does not support your version of the game” This is post.1.1 update.

I’ll check it out

Thanks!

I just tested and it works fine.
Just click the trainer and play anyways.

So it will start anyway after you manually run the game? Huh. I thought to make the trainers work you have to run them from the Infinity program. Learn something new.

I mean you use the trainer anyways.
You can force it to try to run it even if it say unsupported

I pirated game from GoG and beat it and wanted to support the dev and just purchased it through steam today and the trainer (just debug mode enable) worked on both versions.
See pic below.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yep! I wasn’t doubting you, just did not know you could force it! Thanks again.

Does the insta kill and kill all destroy the mech completely or is it the pilot? Been trying very hard on the escape mission to full salvage some of those assault mechs.